Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Stranded (Closed) Sorry!

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jomeimei" wrote:

Adrine rolled her eyes smirking. " come on slow poke, don't let the high heels and buckled shoes get you." she joked poking his stomach. She rolled her eyes and examined a small space. For a sickening moment she thought of squeezing through there and leaving Elecc behind. She winced and jumped onto the roof instead. She extended a hand to help Elecc up 
  Elecc grabbed Adrine's hand, hauling himself up as he looked at the small space, seeing as how Adrine could fit-- and he couldn't. He suddenly felt his stomach turn as he thought about Adrine leaving him behind, him probably dying in the end... He suddenly shook his head, hearing a few mumbled voices as he gripped Adrine's hand. His leg burned badly, but it wasn't as bad as the thought of Adrine leaving him alone... By himself, all to d!e...

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Stranded (Closed) Sorry!

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Adrine pulled him up scolding herself for such a thought. A few reporters passed them without a notice, Adrine ducked down as they passed.  after an hour of walking... Adrines feet ached for walking so long. Soon, she came across a large sign. On the sweltering day, she wouldn't have read it. But her head was turned toward it. It read " Welcome to Nevada" the last a in Nevada was hanging off. Adrne snorted. " great place. " she muttered. She helped Elecc across the border line not Nevada

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Stranded (Closed) Sorry!

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
[ This is what Elecc sort-a looks like XD    ]

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Stranded (Closed) Sorry!

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Sigh.,,welp, that's six people I know that looks like that now. XD

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Stranded (Closed) Sorry!

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jomeimei" wrote:

Adrine pulled him up scolding herself for such a thought. A few reporters passed them without a notice, Adrine ducked down as they passed.  after an hour of walking... Adrines feet ached for walking so long. Soon, she came across a large sign. On the sweltering day, she wouldn't have read it. But her head was turned toward it. It read " Welcome to Nevada" the last a in Nevada was hanging off. Adrne snorted. " great place. " she muttered. She helped Elecc across the border line not Nevada
Elecc was helped up by Adrine, looking at his surroundings cautiously. His electric blue eyes gleamed against the setting sun, his face blank. He missed the island.. Where they had met, the memories they shared. He missed the way Adrine treated him, always calling him 'hotshot'... He missed it. He looked at the sign that said "Welcome to Nevada." biting his bottom lip. He stuffed his hands into his pockets, his eyes looking solemn. "Where to now, Adrine?" He asked gently, his face showing nothing, except the gleam of the blazing sun. His jet black hair tinged against the light, the reds and oranges setting a permanent flare.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Stranded (Closed) Sorry!

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Adrine sighed. " we gotta get going still. Come on hotshot, we haven't got all day for mopping around in the open air. I'm melting like a pad of butter on a stove." she pressed on stubbornly. Her ragged silver hair was sill covered in soot as she trudged on

5000th post 8/3/13

Stranded (Closed) Sorry!

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Welcome back. 

5000th post 8/3/13

Stranded (Closed) Sorry!

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
(I've been gone three months.. New record! Ha.. I haven't done this in a while so... I'm not very good XD)

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Stranded (Closed) Sorry!

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Please, you'll be fine

5000th post 8/3/13

Stranded (Closed) Sorry!

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
(If you say so, Jess-Chan! You start..?)

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Celeb Crush

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Let's Talk About School!

Let's Talk About School!

What browser do you use?

Fave bands

latest videos