Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Stranded (Closed) Sorry!

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Adrine plopped her ragged silver ponytail ver her shoulder. They were probably criminals now. She wondered what had happened to the others. Fallen behind? She didn't know. The sun cast blistering rays of scalding light across the vast plans of nothingness. There was barely any shade t take cover under. The ground was a frying pan. Adrine stopped in her tracks and stared on where were they going

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

Stranded (Closed) Sorry!

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
Elecc followed intently behind the silver haired beauty, his own electric blue eyes glittering against the vast hot sun. His light raven hair was caked with sweat as he trudged on behind his girlfriend. Once Adrine had stopped, Elecc almost slammed into her. He instantly blushed and quickly stopped as he peaked over her shoulder. His lips were pressed together in a thin line, although they had a slightly pushed upward curve at the edges. "What are you looking at?" He wondered aloud, his gaze moving to Adrine.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Stranded (Closed) Sorry!

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
The young female shook her head." Nothing.thats the point Elecc " she turned toward him. She wasn't happy, " where are we going? Will we ever get home?" She asked and stared into the blank horizon. Her eyebrows were stern and knitted, her fingers clenched into fists at her sides

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

Stranded (Closed) Sorry!

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
The raven haired boy heaved a slight sigh as he stood behind Adrine, his own electric blue eyes glistening. "I.. Don't know." He said expressionless, his voice in monotone. His face showed no emotion whats-so-ever, except his eyes. They showed that he was afraid, worried.... He slowly reached into the quiver on his back and felt an arrow.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Stranded (Closed) Sorry!

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Adrine snapped out of it. " if I'm going t die, I don't want to die here. Not in vain. Not now. " her eyes were slits and pulsing under the sun. " no. Never. " she whispered and marched on toward the horizon. " head for Utah. I've some friends there. It's still a state away. " 

5000th post 8/3/13

Stranded (Closed) Sorry!

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
Elecc gave a curt nod as he took a glimpse of the sky. "Okay then.. Shouldn't we get going?" He asked in monotone, grabbing an arrow from his quiver and stroking it in his left hand. His arrows made him feel safe. He turned hesitantly around, eyeing the world around him.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Stranded (Closed) Sorry!

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Adrine snapped her head back, " that's what I'm doing hotshot! She said, her emotion sparking as it had done so many times before

5000th post 8/3/13

Stranded (Closed) Sorry!

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
Elecc just nodded as he began walking behind Adrine. his electrifying blue eyes gleaming. He heaved a sigh, and just followed the girl he loved while stroking an arrow.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Stranded (Closed) Sorry!

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Time skip?

5000th post 8/3/13

Stranded (Closed) Sorry!

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sure.)

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

ThE WoRd GaMe

add me cute people only

add me cute people only

add me cute people only

Whos Ur Celeb Crush???? ^_^

chicken vs.beef

latest videos