Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Legend of Korroa (RP - Open)

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Taking place 70 years after the events of "Avatar: The Last Airbender," this story follows the adventures of the Avatar after Aang - a passionate, rebellious, and fearless teenage girl from the Southern Water Tribe named Korra. With three of the four elements under her belt (Earth, Water, and Fire), Korra seeks to master the final element, Air. Her quest leads her to the epicenter of the modern "Avatar" world, Republic City - a metropolis that is fueled by steampunk technology. It is a virtual melting pot where benders and non-benders from all nations live and thrive. However, Korra discovers that Republic City is plagued by crime as well as a growing anti-bending revolution that threatens to rip it apart. Under the tutelage of Aang's son, Tenzin, Korra begins her airbending training while dealing with the dangers at large. Parts: Katara - She isnow an elderly woman, is one of the few surviving characters of Avatar: The Last Airbender and Korra's waterbending tutor. Korra - She is the student of Aang, and is a 17-year-old from the Southern Water Tribe, described as a "headstrong and rebellious girl". She has already mastered waterbending, earthbending, and firebending, but must learn airbending under the tutelage of Tenzin. Taken Naga - She is Korra's female "polar bear dog" and animal guide. Tenzin - He is Korra's airbending teacher. He is the youngest child of Aang and Katara, and the only accomplished airbender. With his wife Pema and his three airbender children, he lives on Air Temple Island, a sanctuary Aang built after the Hundred Years war. Pema - She is Tenzin's wife, a non-bender, and the mother of Jinora, Ikki, and Meelo.She is also expecting their forth child Jinora - She is Tenzin's eldest daughter and an avid reader. Ikki - She is Tenzin's youngest daughter, his second child, and described as "fun, crazy, and a fast talker". Meelo - He is Tenzin's only son and the youngest of his three children. Chief Lin Beifong - She is Toph Beifong's daughter and the head of the Republic City police. The police use metalbending to subdue criminals, taught to them by Toph herself. Mako - He is a firebender and one of Korra's friends, who he is in love with. He has a younger brother named, Bolin, but he participates in pro-bending tournaments in the hopes of winning the big jackpot. Saved for Alex Bolin - He is another of Korra's friends, an earthbender, and Mako's younger brother. In contrast to Mako, Bolin is often lighthearted and humorous. He also participates in pro-bending, the most popular sport in Republic City. Pabu - He is Bolin's fire ferret (a black-footed red panda ferret). He is mischievous and assists Bolin in pranks on Mako No form (But if you want to make your own, make your own form.)

Posted By:
webkinzrule24
webkinzrule24
StarStarStarStarStar
Imagination~ *draws rainbow* Should I make a form for him?

Hallo minions.
I am the mighty Prussia! Fear me for I will invade your vital regions! If you don't believe me... *holds up Gilbird* My trusty pet will get you!

Cuteness to the max!

Ciao for now~

Check out my banner shop in Random on the boards:
The Wishing Well (A Siggy Shop)

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Only if you want to Alex. :3

Posted By:
Sayanna Lock
Sayanna
StarStarStarStar
what do you meen by make your own form??

Join my fourm called The Pack its a roleplaying group about wolves and Crazy House lol the title gives it away and Super Family, A family and they have super powers

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Make your own character.

Posted By:
Sayanna Lock
Sayanna
StarStarStarStar
k Name:Azala Bends:Fire Looks:Black hair with red streaks and always wears black Personality:kinda a downer

Join my fourm called The Pack its a roleplaying group about wolves and Crazy House lol the title gives it away and Super Family, A family and they have super powers

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump

Posted By:
webkinzrule24
webkinzrule24
StarStarStarStarStar
Why does it show I'm offline... Well then... Should we start?

Hallo minions.
I am the mighty Prussia! Fear me for I will invade your vital regions! If you don't believe me... *holds up Gilbird* My trusty pet will get you!

Cuteness to the max!

Ciao for now~

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Yeah, where should we start at? ;3

Posted By:
webkinzrule24
webkinzrule24
StarStarStarStarStar
Where ever. Like I said, I haven't seen many so I'm not sure what happens after a certain point.

Hallo minions.

Cuteness to the max!

Ciao for now~

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Taylor Swift or Lady Gaga?

type whatever comes 2 your mind

~Monopoly v Scrabble~

Favorite Cold Drink?

awnser the question the person above you asks

awnser the question the person above you asks

latest videos