Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Nightshade and Bane Wolf Packs

Posted By:
Makiee
Makiee
StarStarStarStarStar
In this dark forest of wolfs, two packs wander. Always fighting for more land. Nightshade Pack is known for being a bit more dangerous and are quite good at fighting. Bane Pack is known for camouflaging, therefore, they can sneak up on Nightshade Wolfs and attack silently. What happens if one wolf pack takes over? Is it possible?.. What side do you belong on? Abilitys: Nursing (Must be Female) Fighter (Male) Hunter, Healer, Guard. Form: Name: Age In Moons: (Hence, 1 Moon = 1 Month) Looks: Ability: (1 Only) Other:

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Lockett Age In Moons: 17 moons (?) Looks: Getting Ability: Nursing Other: N/A

Posted By:
Makiee
Makiee
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Creed A.I.M: 19 Moons Looks: Abillity: Hunting, Leadership. Other: He is the leader of Nightshade Wolf Pack. He tends to be a bit rude towards Bane Wolf's unless it is the leader he is speaking to. He doesn't have a lover and has no family left. He is quite young also.

Posted By:
AliceTheWolf
AliceTheWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Whitepaw Age In Moons: 18 moons  Looks:  Ability: fighter Other: Bane Pack

Hello Person Who's Reading My Signature! *Waves* I Can't Believe You Have Actually Taken The Time To Read This Crappy Thing. Lawlz :3

So, Hows It Going? Good? Good. Oh I'm Blabbering Now Aren't I? Sorry, I Tend To Do That A Lot..
Polar Bear
Oops, I'm Running Out Of Characters.. Better Rap This Up
HAPPEE BURFDAY kitteh
Thx 4 Readin!

Posted By:
Dimentio667_2185830 Lock
Dimentio667_2185830
StarStarStarStar
Name: DarkStream Age: 36 moons (has to do with his Bio, just go along with it) Looks: DarkStream has a black, thick, sleek coat of fur, long enough to protect from even the harshest of winds, but just short enough to prevent matting. His coat is a midnight black color, which used to have an oil slick sheen to it when he was younger. Now aged very much, he has lost the sheen, and the matte color of his fur now, which shows his age, can only be seen on a clear sky in the daytime. However, no matter how much his age, his fur is still what makes him nigh visible at night. His only other notable features are his bright blue eyes, bushy tail, and white tipped ears, which is another subtle sign of his age. Ability: DarkStream constitutes as a Fighter for the Clan, but in truth, he is an Elder. He is practically one of the tired and disabled of the Bane Clan. Under recommendation from the Leader, he joined the Elders, when both of them knew that DarkStream may be getting old, but as ever, he could unsheath his claws, bare his fangs, and put a Nightshade down in seconds, given the chance. Seeing as he was relieved as an Elder, the Leader gave DarkStream the ability to Hunt as an option, if he so wishes, and now, DarkStream hangs back as a strategist, advisor, and old friend to the Leader, helping where he can, whenever he can. Other: DarkStream does his best to keep the clan in shape, as it is DarkStream that was in his Prime when the Leader was born. DarkStream taught the Leader how to fight, how to hunt, but most important of all, DarkStream taught him morals, what it means to be a leader, and the way of life a wolf must take. Thus, it was no surprise to DarkStream that the Leader quickly rose to become the Leader of Bane. As such, the Leader often sends Fighters to DarkStream so that they can learn what they need to know. It is also not uncommon to find DarkStream telling the cubs of the Pack stories of the olden days, for it is also DarkStreams knowledge that he will not be here forever, so it is objective that he teach the clan all he can. However, unmistakably, even though DarkStream can be in every essence an old wolf, no wolf messes with him, for his reputation precedes him. Often among the clan it is rumored that no Nightshade could ever see or hear DarkStream as they passed by him, because his fur became part of the night, and that the only thing that stopped DarkStream from becoming Clan Leader was loyalty to Clan and Star. Silent as the calm winds, and when need be, still as the trees and one with the stones and earth. Though many of this was tall tales, any Hunter that saw DarkStream in action didn't find them hard to believe, for he was old, but still sharp as a white fang... (Umm, Makiee, you gonna be the Leader of Bane? I need a Leader of Bane that is probably played by you...) (One more form coming up, is this okay?)

"Humans only exist to feed. They become the bane of their existence to feed their hunger. I am the only 'sane' human in existence. Nothing you possess holds any intrinsic value to me. You are nothing but a pestilence to be removed from this world. My name is Legion, and I exist to prove a point, at any cost... Can you guess what it is?"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

insanity

write about random thingies here

Annoying Poems?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

13 and pregnant?!

latest videos