Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

CAMP HALF BLOOD

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
The plot is easy. Bacicly Kronus hasn't been defeated and there is some major time changes in the U.S so three kids (  I will choose who. First ask if you may join ) go to the underworld and cheack things out. Here is my forumName:Victoria( call Vic at all times   Age:just turned 16 Appearence: chocolate brown hair ,green eyes btw hair is in a cap most of the time tan skin  clothes:tshirt .jeans black converse  Height 4 6  GOdly parent : PoseidonWeapon of choice: celestial bronze bracelet that turns to any basic weapon ( dagger , sword and bow and arrow)Background: Vic's lives with her mom in a pent house her mom is busy most of the time but she is nice. First year at camp brought from a privite school from satyr.Powers: can breathe under water and is always dry ( when she wants too) that's all the powers she has ( so far)Other: she may like a character in the story

CAMP HALF BLOOD

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join? - Name: Artemis (Temi) Age: 16 Appearence: Long, Auburn hair, usually in a braid. Pure Electric Blue eyes. Clothing: A shirt that hangs on one shoulder, red skinny jeans, and combat boots. height: 4'6" Godly Parent: Zues. Weapon of choice: a pure celestial bronze chain like a belt, that turns into a ply wood bow and enchanted arrows; Background: Temi has lived with her mother in a small house in the woods. She went to a school 25 minutes away from her home. Her mother was kind, but sometimes forgot about her.... Her mothers boyfriend, Jim, abused her. When her mom caught him, she broke up with him. The next day when she came home her mother was dead. A satyr found her sobbing by the river. Powers: Can shoot an electric charge.(so far that's it.) Other: may get a love interest.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

CAMP HALF BLOOD

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

May I join? -  Name: Artemis (Temi) Age: 13 about to be 14 Appearence: Long, Auburn hair, usually in a braid. Pure Electric Blue eyes. Clothing: A shirt that hangs on one shoulder, red skinny jeans, and combat boots. height: 4'6" Godly Parent: Zues. Weapon of choice: a pure celestial bronze chain like a belt, that turns into a ply wood bow and enchanted arrows;  Background: Temi has lived with her mother in a small house in the woods. She went to a school 25 minutes away from her home. Her mother was kind, but sometimes forgot about her.... Her mothers boyfriend, Jim, abused her. When her mom caught him, she broke up with him. The next day when she came home her mother was dead. A satyr found her sobbing by the river. Powers: Can shoot an electric charge.(so far that's it.)  Other: may get a love interest.

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

May I join? -  Name: Artemis (Temi) Age: 13 about to be 14 Appearence: Long, Auburn hair, usually in a braid. Pure Electric Blue eyes. Clothing: A shirt that hangs on one shoulder, red skinny jeans, and combat boots. height: 4'6" Godly Parent: Zues. Weapon of choice: a pure celestial bronze chain like a belt, that turns into a ply wood bow and enchanted arrows;  Background: Temi has lived with her mother in a small house in the woods. She went to a school 25 minutes away from her home. Her mother was kind, but sometimes forgot about her.... Her mothers boyfriend, Jim, abused her. When her mom caught him, she broke up with him. The next day when she came home her mother was dead. A satyr found her sobbing by the river. Powers: Can shoot an electric charge.(so far that's it.)  Other: may get a love interest.
Yeah your  fine it's just I get to pick my love interest first ok?

CAMP HALF BLOOD

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
This is how like except I put my in a different way [img]webkit-fake-urlFrustrated/46C1A4C6-57BC-4753-A902-0D00B205C0FA/imagejpeg[/img]

CAMP HALF BLOOD

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

CAMP HALF BLOOD

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
We need one or two more people If not then we will make them.

CAMP HALF BLOOD

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
Mhmm, Okay. And if we make them, We switch the boys for love interests? I mean like you make a boy and so do I?

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

CAMP HALF BLOOD

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Yeah but let's make the interests for each other if that's okay with you?

CAMP HALF BLOOD

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
Thats exactly what I meant Grin

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

CAMP HALF BLOOD

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Oh sorry,

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 65 66

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LIPSTICK or EYE SHADOW!!!???

Last one to say beautiful wins !!!! And sa...

Do You Like School?

Welcome back brunostar

Last one to say cupcake wins!

LIPSTICK or EYE SHADOW!!!???

latest videos