Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Left Behind(Closed)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
5 Kids are left behind after a bombing in thire hometown. They all know the land very well but what they dont know is what waits for them in the woods. Name: Age: Looks: Preso: Wepon they use: How they got left behind: Rules Love ok no random killing Only 4 other player can join 

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

Left Behind(Closed)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Kitty Age: 14 Looks: Perso: she is darig and loves hights.She is sneaky. When left alone she can be deadly Wepon: twin pistols How she got left behind: she has 4 other sister that r younger so whenthey were leavin her moms mind was going crazy and forgot Kitty and never came back

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

Left Behind(Closed)

Posted By:
nyplaysguitar
nyplaysguitar
StarStarStarStar
(OMG YOU MADE ONE!!! GOOD FOR YOU!!! I'm guessing I can join but I'll ask anyway...can I join?)Name: Rowan Black Age: 17 Looks: Getting Preso: She is quiet and out of the way she doesn't like to go first into a dangerous situation and is cautious if she has to. Wepon they use: Bow and Arrow How they got left behind: Her parents were rushing to get out of the town but in they're rush they lost Kitty in the crowd, they were yelling for her but she never found them.

Green Day For Ever

Left Behind(Closed)

Posted By:
AnimeLover21
AnimeLover21
StarStarStarStar
(Can I Join?)Name: Melaney Smith Age: 15 Looks: She has white blond-hair(that looks more silver) and red-brown eyes(that look more red) (I'll try to get a picture) Preso: She can be nice, but is usually short tempered and cold. She is caring and concerned when treating wounded people. Wepon they use: A double barrel shotgun, or a dagger How they got left behind: She was raised by a doctor, who was more concerned with his patiants and forgot about her untill it was to late.

Germany!

Left Behind(Closed)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
Kitty walked around the grounds but couldny find anything to eat she walked a little more and found one of the only living apple trees left she climb up the tree and filled her bag with as many as she could than she took one and took a bite "ill stay here for i gusee not like i have anywhere to go" she pulled out her twin pistols just in casevand at her apple.

Left Behind(Closed)

Posted By:
AnimeLover21
AnimeLover21
StarStarStarStar
Melaney finished packing the little bit of canned food they kept in the the basement. She had already packed some of the bag with clothes and first aid things. She put her dagger in the small pocket of the bag and grabed the shot gun she had found and started to look aroung the town. She saw a girl in a apple tree. "Who are you?" she said and gripped the shotgun.

Germany!

Left Behind(Closed)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
Kitty wasnt expecting to see anyone here "well who are you cuz its sopuse to empty" Kitty put her finger on one of the pistols triggers.

Left Behind(Closed)

Posted By:
AnimeLover21
AnimeLover21
StarStarStarStar
"I'm Melaney Smith, the doctor's kid," she said, "Now who are you".

Germany!

Left Behind(Closed)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
"im the newspaper who do you think i am im kitty"

Left Behind(Closed)

Posted By:
AnimeLover21
AnimeLover21
StarStarStarStar
Melaney gripped the shot gun harder. "Are you hurt," she said through clinched teeth.

Germany!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Slap The Keyboard :p

It's my birthday!!!

hamburger or cheese burger?

How many Tabs do you have open now??

myfrnd

hamburger or cheese burger?

latest videos