Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Left Behind(Closed)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
"yes im a zombie and going to eat your brains no im perfectly fine are you fine" Kitty hoped down off the tree and grapped her backpack "so where are you going" kitty said throwing her an apple

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

Left Behind(Closed)

Posted By:
AnimeLover21
AnimeLover21
StarStarStarStar
"I already treated myself," She said and held up her wraped hand, "and I wa just going to stay here, I know the area pretty well... and I guess I can hunt okay... but I'm better at gathering food, like berrys and leaves and roots and stuff".

Germany!

Left Behind(Closed)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
I already treated myself," She said and held up her wraped hand, "and I wa just going to stay here, I know the area pretty well... and I guess I can hunt okay... but I'm better at gathering food, like berrys and leaves and roots and stuff". "oh well than will i see you around my house is right down the street so.. ill see you later"Kitty walked away slowly

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

Left Behind(Closed)

Posted By:
AnimeLover21
AnimeLover21
StarStarStarStar
Melaney watched as Kitty walked away, and she went into the woods to find some berrys, and she set up some traps for small animals.

Germany!

Left Behind(Closed)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
Kitty was confused where did this girl come from were there more poeple here or was it just her She couldnt think so she went to a scerct spot she found when she got there she got berries and drank some water when she heard a nosie behind her she pulled up her gun and was about to shot when she saw it was a pair of eyes she shoot the eyes closed and she wandred over there is was a deer she put the legs over her shoulder and dragged it to her house.

Left Behind(Closed)

Posted By:
AnimeLover21
AnimeLover21
StarStarStarStar
Melaney sat down by the edge of a river and skined the fish she caught. She desided to share it so she went looking for Kitty. 

Germany!

Left Behind(Closed)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
Kitty sat on the front step to "her" house and was nrubbing her hands they were full of blood she heard rusling in the bushes and ran into the house.

Left Behind(Closed)

Posted By:
AnimeLover21
AnimeLover21
StarStarStarStar
Melaney had seen the blood on her hands and went into the house. "I'm gone for less than thirty minutes and you're already hurt," She yelled.

Germany!

Left Behind(Closed)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
When Kitty heard Melaney and came out "oh no i shot a deer on acedent so i brought it home" she tried to wipped them off the best she could "so what do you want"

Left Behind(Closed)

Posted By:
AnimeLover21
AnimeLover21
StarStarStarStar
She held up the fish, "I caught a fish so I thought I should share it..... And we should cook them both soon" she said.

Germany!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

What if~

We the Kidz

Words that start with I.

Should bullies be charged with murder if t...

We the Kidz

latest videos