Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Left Behind(Closed)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
Kitty pulled out the bullet in her foot and walked outside to see Rowan ran to her )ny( "WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" Rowan screamed she saw Melaney running from  the stream.

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

Left Behind(Closed)

Posted By:
AnimeLover21
AnimeLover21
StarStarStarStar
Melaney reached them and saw her foot, "WHAT HAPPENED," she yelled.

Germany!

Left Behind(Closed)

Posted By:
nyplaysguitar
nyplaysguitar
StarStarStarStar
Rowan bent down to look at at Kitty's foot, "It's gone, the bullet's gone..." (Bh) "yeah i took it out" she bent dwon and took out an old shirt from her bag and wrapped her foot up

Green Day For Ever

Left Behind(Closed)

Posted By:
AnimeLover21
AnimeLover21
StarStarStarStar
Melaney went and got her bag, "you'll get an infection if you do that," she said to Kitty in an unusually caring voice and put a little bit of medcine on her foot,, then wrapped it with some bandage.

Germany!

Left Behind(Closed)

Posted By:
nyplaysguitar
nyplaysguitar
StarStarStarStar
"YOU TOOK IT OUT WAT THE F DOES THAT MEAN?!" Rowan said in the exact opposite tone of Melaney's voice. (BH)Kitty looked at Melaney "thanks" than she turned to Rowan\ "i reached into my foot grabed the bullet and pulled it out and hereit is" Kitty held up a bloody bullet.

Green Day For Ever

Left Behind(Closed)

Posted By:
AnimeLover21
AnimeLover21
StarStarStarStar
Melaney snapped out of her recent state and glared at the deer meat on the fire, "I TOLD YOU TO MAKE SURE IT DIDN'T BURN!!!" She stormed into the woods to get the water and herbs. "Do you guys wnt tea, or hot water," she said, sharply.

Germany!

Left Behind(Closed)

Posted By:
nyplaysguitar
nyplaysguitar
StarStarStarStar
"I was gunna go hunt and I told Kitty to watch it but she ran into the woods so I followed her and shot an arrow by her head, not at her head just by it, and she got all mad and shot her foot, and yes please," (BH) "come outside Rowan ill explan why i shot my foot"

Green Day For Ever

Left Behind(Closed)

Posted By:
AnimeLover21
AnimeLover21
StarStarStarStar
Melaney went to the fire and started to boil the water, then switched out the meat.

Germany!

Left Behind(Closed)

Posted By:
nyplaysguitar
nyplaysguitar
StarStarStarStar
"Explain." Rowan leaned agains the house, "Now." (BH) '"ok well befor my dad died he taught me how to survie and he told me to shoot my foot when i need help from him he told me this on his death bed and right after he told me this he died" Kitty stared to quitly cry

Green Day For Ever

Left Behind(Closed)

Posted By:
AnimeLover21
AnimeLover21
StarStarStarStar
Melaney cut up the burnt peice of deer and fish, then made the water tea. She rubbed some salt on the remaining deer meat to, hopefully, make it last longer.

Germany!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Whos ur fav youtuber?

Who thinks Miley Cyrus is just plain stupid?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

WHO IS UR CELEB CRUSH

Who thinks Miley Cyrus is just plain stupid?

this post can help u earn a higher level o...