Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Left Behind(Closed)

Posted By:
AnimeLover21
AnimeLover21
StarStarStarStar

Melaney was starting to worry, but she didn't enjoy even the thought of being in the woods alone, because of the sever paranoia she could get. She knew if she went into the woods, and heard the wind rustle the leaves, she would have a panic attack. Well... she could have a panic attack for alot of reasons, a creek in the floor board, seeing a shadow move, complete darkness, and the list just goes on and on. If she was with someone, though, she would put on a brave face. Her paranoia also ment, it was very hard for her to trust anyone, like if someone whispered in front of her, she would atomatically think it was something bad about her. She decided, after a bit longer, she would atleast try to follow them. She grabbed a couple extra knifes she had in her bag, and went into the woods. She thought, for sure, that she saw that shadow move, and only that one tree rustle, and she started to freak out. They're after me, I swear they are! She thought and started tearing up. After a bit longer, she fell on her knees, and she just curled up in the fetal position and began bawling, crying out "Go away!" over and over. (Sorry it's so long, but it's not easy describing how someone with paranoia would act, and when their paranoia would act up... Also, sorry for not being on in so long... but I have my reasons)

Germany!

Left Behind(Closed)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
Kitty wandered the woods not caring carrying her pistol in her hand. Humming a song she came to a fence.  She looked at it than desieded to climb over it. she threw her backpack over the fence and climb half way and stoped at the top of the fence and looked at the seting sun she'd have to hurry if she'd get home befor dark.

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

Left Behind(Closed)

Posted By:
AnimeLover21
AnimeLover21
StarStarStarStar
Melaney saw that the sun was setting, and she looked around trying to gain her composure, but the shadows cast by the setting sun didn't help. Her eyes widened and she jumped to her feet. She thought, for sure, that she heard voices and she started running in the direction she cam from, her hands over her ears, and yelling over and over again; "Go away, just leave me alone! Just go away!".
(This, is Melaney )

Germany!

Left Behind(Closed)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
Kitty heard the yelling she hopped off the fence and ran to Melaney out of the forest.
"are you ok i heard you screaming"she put a hand on her shoulder
"what happened" she asked

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

Left Behind(Closed)

Posted By:
AnimeLover21
AnimeLover21
StarStarStarStar
Melaney just freaked out more when she felt the hand on her shoulder. "Get off me! Go away! Just leave me alone! Don't touch me!"She screamed, but calmed down when she saw who it was, but she was still a bit shaken up.

Germany!

Left Behind(Closed)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
"What happened" she asked one more time

Left Behind(Closed)

Posted By:
AnimeLover21
AnimeLover21
StarStarStarStar
Melaney was still panting a bit. "N-Nothing... it... was nothing..." she said, and gave a small smile,  trying to make it more believable.

Germany!

Left Behind(Closed)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
"Whatever" she put her hand in her back pocket as the sun was slowly setting only showing a little light.
"Shoot i left my backpack in the woods. Will you come look for it with me I'd go by myself but who knows what could happen out there in the dark"

Left Behind(Closed)

Posted By:
AnimeLover21
AnimeLover21
StarStarStarStar

Melaney put one another fake smile. Not helping, she thought, "who knows what could happen in the dark." Yeah, because that makes me want to go with you. "Sure, I'll go with you," Melaney said, despite the desperate need she felt to just curl up in a ball until the morning.  She began walking into the woods, then stopped and looked behind her. "Where exactly did you forget your bag?"

Germany!

Left Behind(Closed)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
"I really dont know somewhere further back by a fence" She answered

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Its a never ending game!

ThE WoRd GaMe

Its a never ending game!

ThE WoRd GaMe

Its a never ending game!

ThE WoRd GaMe

latest videos