Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Time&Space (Doctor Who Rp)

Posted By:
MagicalDisorder
MagicalDisorder
StarStarStar
Story: More Timelords seem to be popping up everywhere, but now even more aliens are trying to take over earth! The Doctor can't stop all of the aliens on his own! Will you help the Doctor? Or are you trying to take over earth, too? Rules: 1.No God modding. 2. Keep it PG-13! This isn't Torchwood! 4. 3. Don't let me eat any pears! I HATE pears! 4. If you agree to the rules, put your favorite companion somewhere in your first post. Character Template: Name: Gender: (Can be unknown, if you're a Dalek or something...) Age: (Can be unknown) Species: Occupation:  Discription:  Other: Characters:  The Doctor-ultraboy789 Rose Tyler- Jackie Tyler- Mickey Smith- Jack Harkness- Donna Noble- Martha Jones- The Master- River Song- Amy Pond- Rory Williams- The Investigator- MagicalDisorder **If there is a character from the show that isn't on here that you want to be, tell me and I'll add it. There can only be ONE Doctor and ONE Rory (There can't be human and auton Rory!) If you have any questions, feel free to ask.**  ~~~~~  Name:The Investigator Gender: Female Age: 1,042 but looks like 21 Species: Time Lord Occupation: Saving Earth Description: long black hair, blue eyes, wears black leggings, a black t-shirt, and a black leather jacket. Other: Owns a TAADIS (Time and All Dimensions in Space) that has a broken chameleon circuit. My favorite companion: Rose Tyler

~Discord, I'm howling at the moon
And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon.
Discord, what ever did we do
To make you take our world away?
~
I wish that I could go
On adventures again.
Back to the TARDIS, Fighting the Daleks, Right in time Again
~
:33 life has its flaws
:33 but you've got a set of kitty claws!
~
Ponpon way-way-way~

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:The Doctor (if thats ok) Gender:Male Age:905 (i think?) Species:Time lord Occupation:  ^^ what she said description:long hair it's black,blue eyes, slacks,bowtie, longcoat,and a bowtie,bowties are cool other: ^^ what  she said again My favorite companion:donna noble

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

Posted By:
MagicalDisorder
MagicalDisorder
StarStarStar
*Waits for more DW fans* Binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary *GASP* I'm fine!

~Discord, I'm howling at the moon
And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon.
Discord, what ever did we do
To make you take our world away?
~
I wish that I could go
On adventures again.
Back to the TARDIS, Fighting the Daleks, Right in time Again
~
:33 life has its flaws
:33 but you've got a set of kitty claws!
~
Ponpon way-way-way~

Posted By:
Mick8428
Mick8428
StarStarStarStar
Can i be Rory pleaseeeee?

The epic finale between cat and duck. WHO. WILL. WIN.!?!?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Kidzworld should have an iPhone/iPod/iPad/...

What was the last thing you ate?

Mum loves riding

Who Can You Trust on KW ?

latest videos