Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Mutant Horror (open RP, please join)

Posted By:
AliceTheWolf
AliceTheWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
You used to be a regular person. Regular, that is until you were taken from your home and mutated by evil scientists. They wanted to see how normal people that had been altered would do in the wild. They then dumped you in a remote location after carefully erasing all of your memory of your life before mutation. They are secretly observing you and can control what happens on the island. Can you escape? Will you be able to survive in modern society if you escape? You decide. (your mutation can be anything, as long as it isn't stupid.) -Rules- ~No dying ~No killing unless its not an actual character.  ~Make your Character talk like "this" not -this- or *this* ~there can be romance, just don't go too far. ~Most of all, HAVE FUN. Form: Name:  Age: Gender: Mutation: Looks: Personality: Bio short: Other: Mine- Name: Jasmine Age: 17 Gender: Female Mutation: Control of the elements Looks: Personality: Nice, Caring, Strong, Brave, Funny. Bio short: Jasmine was born in Britain, but then her and her family moved to the US. She lived in Tennessee before she was captured and mutated. She had a big brother, but he didn't get captured. Other: She has a special trait known as the Extosance trait. You'll learn more about it in the rp. It was accidentally injected in her when she was mutated.

Hello Person Who's Reading My Signature! *Waves* I Can't Believe You Have Actually Taken The Time To Read This Crappy Thing. Lawlz :3

So, Hows It Going? Good? Good. Oh I'm Blabbering Now Aren't I? Sorry, I Tend To Do That A Lot..
Polar Bear
Oops, I'm Running Out Of Characters.. Better Rap This Up
HAPPEE BURFDAY kitteh
Thx 4 Readin!

Posted By:
AliceTheWolf
AliceTheWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
(bumperooni)

Hello Person Who's Reading My Signature! *Waves* I Can't Believe You Have Actually Taken The Time To Read This Crappy Thing. Lawlz :3

So, Hows It Going? Good? Good. Oh I'm Blabbering Now Aren't I? Sorry, I Tend To Do That A Lot..
Polar Bear
HAPPEE BURFDAY kitteh
Thx 4 Readin!

Posted By:
AliceTheWolf
AliceTheWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
(hello? anyone?)

Polar Bear
HAPPEE BURFDAY kitteh
Thx 4 Readin!

Posted By:
L i z e t h ♣ Lock
L i z e t h ♣
StarStarStarStar
I'll join! Name: Xira Winston Age: 19 Gender: Female Mutation: Transforms into some sort of shadow and can squeeze the life out of any living thing. Looks: Xira Personality: Fierce, romantic, leader type, quiet. Bio: Xira was born in Russia, to an American father and a Russian mother. She and her family were on a vacation to Moscow when she was kidnapped while she was alone in her vacation house. Her parents called the police but they could never find Xira.  Other: Her eyes change into a dark purple when she is in shadow form, and tends to have sharp teeth, too.

A falling star, fell from your heart.

Posted By:
SkullCandy14
SkullCandy14
StarStarStarStar
(Ill join! This sounds awesome) Name: Fossy (Does not know his real name) Age: 15 Gender: M Mutation: Controls Fire Looks: Fossy has spikey fire colored hair, his eyes are orange and yellow also, he is skinny and pale with a weird tattoo of the number Zero burned into the back of his hand. Personality: Shy, confused easily, energetic, fun loving Bio: Fossy lived in London before he was pulled out of his room in the night for the tests. He had a family and 3 dogs and now rembers nothing about his life Other: Has a mutation called "Zero" which is why his eyes and hair look so weird

"But when I leave, the whole world dropps! Lace up Kells!"-Machine Gun Kelly *Invincible*

"Pain, without love. Pain, I cant get enough. Pain, I like it rough. Kuz Id rather feel pain than nothing at all....." ~3 Days Grace~ -Pain-

Posted By:
darknight1133
darknight1133
StarStar
~I'll join Name: Kiba Neal Age:17 Gender: male Mutation: can shape shift Looks: Personality: funny nice and has another side to him Bio short: He was a prankster at his old school in america and one day he was sent home and he was taken on his way home Other: ~

Do you like waffles, yeah we like waffles, do you like pancakes?, yeah we like pancakes, do you like french toast yeah we like french toast, can't wait to get a mouth full!! (lol my sis wrote it)

Posted By:
L i z e t h ♣ Lock
L i z e t h ♣
StarStarStarStar
So, should we start without her or wait till she posts? 

A falling star, fell from your heart.

Posted By:
AliceTheWolf
AliceTheWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
(lol I approve all deez great forms! Big Grin)

Polar Bear
HAPPEE BURFDAY kitteh
Thx 4 Readin!

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Addy Age: 16 Gender: Chick Mutation: she can make people do what she wants when she wants it when she looks into someones eyes  Looks:  Perso: Out-going and carefree Short Bio: Addy was born in England and raised in America and her parents died when she was 10 Other: She's british and her pupils dialate when she manipualtes someone

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

Posted By:
AliceTheWolf
AliceTheWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
(good job. I applaudz)

Polar Bear
HAPPEE BURFDAY kitteh
Thx 4 Readin!

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Should Students be able to leave school fo...

What's your typing speed? (WPM)

Tom & Jerry Vs Micky Mouse

What's your typing speed? (WPM)

Tom & Jerry Vs Micky Mouse

Mods vs users!

latest videos