Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Healing Wars (ATJ)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
PLEASE READ EVERYTHING, If you can't bother to read all the storyline, just read the first paragraph, read the rules of course and if you want a better understanding of how to fill out certain areas of your form, ( hint: "Territory") read the "Extra Info" Storyline:  In Geveg, a city whose economy was crippled by war, takers are being kidnapped straight off the street. These takers can draw pain from someone else "healing them" with their touch and releasing it in a blueish metal called Pyvinium. The takers are being kidnapped by trackers, those born with the ability to sense takers. Why do they want takers For war.. Baseer, the largest and richest of the five territories, whose King rules four out of the five territories (including Geveg) has decided that's not enough, he's going for Verletta (the only free territory) now as well. Meanwhile, in the league, Takers are being pumped full of pain and given no means of releasing it, why? To find Unusual Takers, takers who can do more than just "heal" they might be able to shift this pain into someone else. They might be able to enchant Pyvinium to hurt when touched. Whatever they can do, it will be used, used in the war, they might become assassins.  Of course, this has caused many rebellions, many of the takers are coming together and deciding they'll attack the King of Baseer, free all the territories. But, will they succeed? And if so, under what terms. Who will have the courage to lead this group, who will have the courage to join it at all. We'll see. Rules:  -No Godmodding. This includes controlling other characters and having "invincible" characters. -NO KILLING OTHER CHARACTERS, And just....no dying at all please? - No flying, or any other types of magic other than "healing", they're still human, they can just take pain from people! -Ask to Join, if I say no, then leave and don't start a fight. -Anything I say, goes, I will give you freedom to do all sorts of stuff, but anything I don't approve, you may not do. -If you don't mind, Anime/cartoon pictures please, I'm not a fan of real pictures in Rps ^^ If you don't have any, you may use a description, if so, make sure to  be extra descriptive!  -Romance is allowed, but limit it. -Follow Kidzworld rules and act appropriately ^^ Extra Info: The five territories are Baseer, Geveg, Sorrile, Verletta and The Coffee Isles. No one live sin the Coffee Isles, its a farm territory where people work. People from Geveg and Verletta tend to have blonde or light coloured hair. People from Sorrile tend to have ginger or red hair and people from Baseer tend to have dark brown or black hair.The league is a school for takers. Form: (Psst, delete my bracketed warnings please !) Name: Age: (12-19) Looks: Territory: (No matter where you choose, you WILL be in Geveg for the Rp) Taker?: (answer with yes, no or Unusual Taker) League Trainee?: (Answer with yes or no, if you aren't a taker, PLEASE put N/A) Bio: (short life story, SHORT) Other: (Any important factors, does your character faint alot, does he/she like cats..etc..)

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

The Healing Wars (ATJ)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Yumiko Takahashi a.k.a Shifter Age: 15  Looks: Territory: Originates from Baseer.  Taker: Unusual Taker. Can Shift pain, and Enchant Pyvinium to hurt when touched. Also heals from pain after some time.  League Trainee: Yes.  Bio: Her mother was a League teacher and her father worked in the pyvinium mines. She worked with her mother during the war to take over Sorrile, her mother died so she stayed behind in Sorrile. She later took the ferry along with some Sorrilians to Geveg and has lived and worked for the Baseer King as one of his soldiers in Geveg ever since. Her father still works as a miner in Baseer.  Other: Claustrophobic.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

The Healing Wars (ATJ)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Mahuri Yem Age: 14 Looks: Except he looks much younger with large glassy green eyes Territory: Baseer Taker?: Unusual Taker. He has the power to send pain into someone's body with keys of his lifeforce. Everytime he uses it, he comes closer and closer to dying. He can only regain life force by taking someones life force away from them and killing them. League Trainee?:Yes Bio: His parents were killed by some Unusual Takers when he was 11, then he was created into an Unusual taker. His brother escaped in time, but he never saw him again. Other: (Any important factors, does your character faint alot, does he/she like cats..etc..): He's very apathetic, meaning he doesn't show a lot of emotion.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

The Healing Wars (ATJ)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Accepted. ^^

あなたは美しいです

The Healing Wars (ATJ)

Posted By:
nutls333
nutls333
StarStarStarStarStar
May I Join?

smore, duh
This Is Marshy. Help he be ruler!!!
Need her embed code ask nutls333 or go to her photos
HEHEHE

The Healing Wars (ATJ)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar

"nutls333" wrote:

May I Join?
You seem experienced enough ^^ Make a form and remember to follow the rules and make long-ish posts Big Grin Accepted.

あなたは美しいです

The Healing Wars (ATJ)

Posted By:
nutls333
nutls333
StarStarStarStarStar

"Diamond543" wrote:

"nutls333" wrote:

May I Join?
You seem experienced enough ^^ Make a form and remember to follow the rules and make long-ish posts Big Grin Accepted.
One more thing you should know before I join. My mom has no internet at her house and I'm only with my dad on the weekends. Is that okay?

smore, duh
This Is Marshy. Help he be ruler!!!
Need her embed code ask nutls333 or go to her photos
HEHEHE

The Healing Wars (ATJ)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar

"nutls333" wrote:

"Diamond543" wrote:

"nutls333" wrote:

May I Join?
One more thing you should know before I join. My mom has no internet at her house and I'm only with my dad on the weekends. Is that okay?
So you won't be on much eh? Well that's fine, I don't see a problem..

あなたは美しいです

The Healing Wars (ATJ)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
((So how many people do we need to start?))

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

The Healing Wars (ATJ)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
(Well we have 4 people so far. I would say about one more and were good. Plus I don't want to start until Jomeimei makes her form, she's the reason I restarted this roleplay in the first place, but meh.....)

あなたは美しいです

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last one to say cheese wins

Last person to say " cookies!" Wins!!!

Last one to post Australia wins!!!!

Has anyone heard of Creepypasta??

Last one to say Skittles wins!!!!! XD -moved

Last one to say Skittles wins!!!!! XD -moved