Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Distorted [Open, accepting 15 players, ASK TO JOIN]

Posted By:
Mick8428
Mick8428
StarStarStarStar
Can i join?

The epic finale between cat and duck. WHO. WILL. WIN.!?!?

Posted By:
Brilliant✦Engracia
Brilliant✦Engracia
StarStarStarStar
May I join?

Name: Rose Hanequart

Personality: Quick-thinker, witty, helpful, brave, sincere but cunning, and won't let anyone do anything on their own.

Biography: Rose was only a seven years old when her parents were slaughtered by a group of savage hunters. She managed to escape the hunters, but lived escaping from village to village, town to town to save her own life. She doesn't stay long in the same place. 

Weapon: A bow & arrow that will freeze anything once the person or object has made contact with it.

Appearance: 

Animal Form: Jaguar

Other: Has a daughter.

- - - -

Name: Grace Hanequart

Personality: Generous, lovable, shy around new people, and is determined to do something as long it involves her mother.

Biography: Grace was as a unplanned and forced child to Rose Hanequart.

Weapon: A dagger.

Appearance: 

Animal Form: Jaguar [Cub]

Other: Daughter of Rose.

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.

Posted By:
Xx Jay.Loves.U xX
Xx Jay.Loves.U xX
StarStarStarStar
I would like to join.

Name: Alex Crystallous

Personality: Witty, fast-thinker. Assasin. Stealthy and friendly. Can be a flirt.

Bio: Alex was just 9 when he lost his parents. The cause of their deaths is unknon but his hunger for the truth strengthens him. He started learning skills of the Ancient Assasin, a infamous killer doing good. Alex had a girlfriend. She was also killed. This brought him deep sdness. He ges the tendency to flirt. He wants the truth.

R.I.P Michael Jackson - The King Of Pop

Posted By:
Xx Jay.Loves.U xX
Xx Jay.Loves.U xX
StarStarStarStar
Weapons: Two karambit knives. Other weapons stored in a secret hideout. These knives can be thrown from a distance and incapacitates an enemy within 2 seconds.

Appearance:

A hooded figure. Well built and slim. White cloak. Does not reveal eyes. Only to the ones he trust. Stealth Assasin.

Animal Form: Lone Wolf.

Children: No.

R.I.P Michael Jackson - The King Of Pop

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Can i join?

Name: Yui Amano

Personality: At young age Yui was sold to a rich man because her parents were to poor to keep her. The rich mans name was Manom and he was intrested in Yui's voice and made her the main voicalist of a band he was making. When Yui turned 13 she ran away from the mansion Manom lied in and since then she has been running around places always afraid that Manom's men will come and catch her. Yui used to be a really happy child and very energetic but after she was taken away she has never really smiled for real. She may seem to have a cold heart but in need she always helps her friends out. She is stubborn and it can take a long time to get her to do anything. 

Looks: 
Other: Yui is really smart and doesn't give up easily.

Weapon: A bow and arrows or her fists

Animal form: Snake

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

"Even death can't cure idiocy."
-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos