Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Never Wake Again (Accepting!)

Posted By:
TeddieBearsRawrz
TeddieBearsRawrz
StarStarStar
Creative accepted the help up, hiding her eyes behind her bangs. "Nice to meet you, Darigan.. My name is Creative. Also, I think she thought I was you.." She mumbled, looking down. After a few moments, she looked up, her eyes uncovered, and a nearly-black brown color. Brushing herself off, she sighed.

Foreber loved~
Kioru Witz Do you want a cookie!? ;D

So do I v-v

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Aiden glanced at the girl "you ok?" he asked softly, watching as she was pushed down. The shock of it caused him to let go of his not very well control over his...powers

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
TeddieBearsRawrz
TeddieBearsRawrz
StarStarStar
Her ginger hair blew slightly in the breeze, as she nodded at the boy on the swing. "Perfectly fine." Her lips moved, as her voice, almost sounding like music, rang to his ears. She winced, at the sound of her own voice. It was one of the most drastic changes on her. She sighed, and stretched her tensed arms out, to relieve the tension in them.

Foreber loved~

So do I v-v

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
The second Aiden heard her voice he nodded in understanding. That made sense... "You have a very nice voice" he complimented, standing on the swing seat and pulling himself on the bar above. He sat with his legs dangling. "Join me?" he smirked, feeling the cool breeze run across his face and through his hair.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
TeddieBearsRawrz
TeddieBearsRawrz
StarStarStar
Her eyebrow lifted in the fashion of saying 'What?'. "Um... Thank you..?" She mumbled, her eyes lightening in color, slightly. "I might as well join you.." She said, clearer this time. She joined him on the bar, at human speed. She smiled, slightly, feeling the breeze. Breezes and winds were soothing, to her. She closed her eyes, humming to herself. 'This is.. interesting.' She thought.

Foreber loved~

So do I v-v

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
"Sic, vestri a lamia ..." Aiden murmered slyly then relised what he'd done. Woah...latin, thats knew... he thought miserably {TRANSLATION: So, your a vampire...}

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
TeddieBearsRawrz
TeddieBearsRawrz
StarStarStar
"Yes. Yes I am." She answered, looking slightly annoyed. "And I am not proud." She muttered, growling lowly. Then, she regained her self-control. "I-I'm sorry.. I'm still learning to control the easy anger.." She squeaked, worry clear on her features.

Foreber loved~

So do I v-v

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
"Arn't we all" Aiden sighed sadly, rubbing the back of his neck. He swung his legs slowly and miserably, looking over the tree top at all the bright streetlamps and flying birds

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join?)

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Quinn watched her self for hours in the lake, as of she would do something out of her will. After wreaking her eyes out, she plopped ont the floor and glanced at the others, frowning slightly 

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Kendrick Lamar vs Rich Homie Quan

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

Workout Tips

Happy birthday Kirsten [Kirsteeeeen]

Evermoor (Disney Show)

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos