Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

UNNATURAL (PRIVITE RP FOR I FINISH BOOKS AND SUPER STARE

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Yeah you know, Vampires , romance , Blah blah blah, Forum MAKE YOU'RE OWN!! 

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Be a girl and boy each . FORM: Name; Age; Looks; Personality; Human or Vampire.?; (if your girl is a vampire, your boy is human . And likewise) Bio;

faded . ♡
-kvsh

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:Jessie age:145 years but looks like 17 Looks: MARSHALL LEE personality:Flirt, rebel, never serious vamp Bio: he lives in a apartment with lots of other people around him, he tries to hold back, but he has to feed somtime. Name:Addy Age:16 looks:dark red hair, tan, icy blue eyes she has those ray ban glasses  Personality: shy , strong, sort of a nerd at school. human bio :Parents are like normal but she only has a couple a friends.

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Abby Age:17 Looks: Personality: she is outgoing to people she knows . She has trust issues . Human or Vampire.?: human Bio: her parents passed away when she was little . She now owns her fathers mansion . Name: Connor Age:17 LooksSad1798545] Personality: adventorous, hes a flirt, and he speaks his mind . Human or Vampire.?: vampire Bio: he moved away from his parents, and lives by himself . He lost his brother to a fire some years ago .

faded . ♡
-kvsh

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:Abby Age:17 Looks: Personality: shes fun,outgoing, and sweet Human or Vamp: human Bio: her parents passedd away when she was a toddler . She now owns her dads mansion . She hired a maid Name: Connor Age:17 Looks: Personality: he flirts,he is nice and cool to be around . Human or vamp: vampire Bio: he lives by himself, and feeds occasionally . He lost his brother to a fire .

faded . ♡
-kvsh

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Abby, and her closest friend Addy where just running through the forest . Abby was happy Addy was her friend . She was really cool . Abby and Addy often justt explored the forest for fun . It was exciting .

faded . ♡
-kvsh

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
"Hey, there is a raspberries bush around here." Addy said stoping from running with her best friend Abby.

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Abby stoppped running and caught up to Addy . She was kinda hungary ."okay." Connor was craving food, so he went out to hunt .

faded . ♡
-kvsh

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Addy weaved through the trees,  she found the bush but above it she  could of swore she saw a person but with. Fangs.

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Abby looked at Addy's face . She looked up at exactly the same thing that Addy was looking at . She gasped and her got huge . She was stunned . Connor was really hungary . He sat in a tree, and ate a huge deer he caught .

faded . ♡
-kvsh

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Username Change-moved

Dear Dish-It, Bullying

Fit Guy Says Hi

Fit Guy Says Hi

Fit Guy Says Hi

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos