Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Werewolves RP (Anna and Elizabeth's PRP)

Posted By:
AliceTheWolf
AliceTheWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
We already know the topic, so let's get into the rping! Big Grin Form: Name: Age: Gender: Looks: Perso: Bio: Other: mine: Name: Dexter "Dex"  Age: 17 Gender: male Looks: Human form:  Wolf form: Demon Wolf Perso: Strong, a bit wild, Brave, and nice at the core. Bio: Dex was born as a regular boy. When he was 9, he ventured out into the woods and got bit by a strange looking wolf,  but that was no ordinary wolf. It was a werewolf. He changed about two days later. His parents were frightened, so they did the only thing they could think of. They abandoned him and left him in the woods. He found his way to the city and found a pack of werewolves. He has been with them ever since. Other: none

Hello Person Who's Reading My Signature! *Waves* I Can't Believe You Have Actually Taken The Time To Read This Crappy Thing. Lawlz :3

So, Hows It Going? Good? Good. Oh I'm Blabbering Now Aren't I? Sorry, I Tend To Do That A Lot..
Polar Bear
Oops, I'm Running Out Of Characters.. Better Rap This Up
HAPPEE BURFDAY kitteh
Thx 4 Readin!

Posted By:
L i z e t h ♣ Lock
L i z e t h ♣
StarStarStarStar
(Sorry for the late reply! I've been really busy...) Name: Jasmine Athalia Blair  Age: 17 Gender: Female Looks: Jasmine Personality: Kind, quiet, great to get along with, has a serious side. Bio: Jasmine was the only child of Fred and Adina Blair. Jasmine's parents died when she was three years old, and has been in an orphanage up to the age of 10. She now lives with Justin and Caterina Lowell.  

A falling star, fell from your heart.

Posted By:
L i z e t h ♣ Lock
L i z e t h ♣
StarStarStarStar
(I'm so sorry for posting late! I've been busy and such, so I haven't had time... Can you go first?)

Posted By:
L i z e t h ♣ Lock
L i z e t h ♣
StarStarStarStar

"L i z e t h ♣" wrote:

(I'm so sorry for posting late! I've been busy and such, so I haven't had time... Can you go first?)

Posted By:
AliceTheWolf
AliceTheWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
(sure, i'll go first.) Dex wandered the streets, searching for his meal. He found rats, mice, and other vermin, but nothing he could eat. "I'm so hungry.. I need food." He grumbled.

Hello Person Who's Reading My Signature! *Waves* I Can't Believe You Have Actually Taken The Time To Read This Crappy Thing. Lawlz :3

So, Hows It Going? Good? Good. Oh I'm Blabbering Now Aren't I? Sorry, I Tend To Do That A Lot..
Polar Bear
HAPPEE BURFDAY kitteh
Thx 4 Readin!

Posted By:
L i z e t h ♣ Lock
L i z e t h ♣
StarStarStarStar
I walked down the empty city streets, the only sounds were squeaking rats in trash bins and sewers. "Ew," I mumbled. 

Posted By:
AliceTheWolf
AliceTheWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Dex turned wolf, (and yes the wings included) and bonded through the alleyways. He jumped on top of a trash bin and looked up and down the alleyway. "Regina? I that you?" He asked, watching for the pack leader.

Polar Bear
HAPPEE BURFDAY kitteh
Thx 4 Readin!

Posted By:
L i z e t h ♣ Lock
L i z e t h ♣
StarStarStarStar
I heard a trash bin tumble over and I immediately stopped, but not of fear. My eyes narrowed and followed from where the noise came from. I peeked over at a corner and saw a wolf with wings. 

Posted By:
AliceTheWolf
AliceTheWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Dex looked over to where a voice spoke. "Yeah it's me." A wolf with light brown fur and a silver tail tip and muzzle stepped out of the shadows. Dex let his wings lay flat on his back and jumped down from the trash bin. "You scared me half to death!" He exclaimed. They turned human. Only in his wolf form did Dex have wings. In her human state, Regina had long light brown hair with silver tips and luscious blue eyes.

Polar Bear
HAPPEE BURFDAY kitteh
Thx 4 Readin!

Posted By:
L i z e t h ♣ Lock
L i z e t h ♣
StarStarStarStar
I knew I wasn't afraid of them since I was a werewolf myself, I just loved to spy on people. Some reason, I felt a a bit jealous of the girl with brown hair and silver highlighted tips. Drive the female away, my inner wolf growled. 

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Slap The Keyboard :p

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Slap The Keyboard :p

Favorite Tv show all the time? (: