Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Fallen Angles (ATJ)

Posted By:
nyplaysguitar
nyplaysguitar
StarStarStarStar
You were sent to Heaven when you died. But now you have commited a crime and are being sent to Earth as a Fallen Angel, the worst fate possible for an Angel. But during your time there you realize it's not that bad. You still have your wings, but now they're black and can become invisible whenever you want.  We're bored to death in heaven and down alone in hell We only want to be ourselves We scream, we shout, We are the Fall Angels Rules: Romance is ok but nothing to mature No random killing No more than 2 characters Please try to stick with it and tell me if you want to leave Form: Name: Age: (14-1Cool Gender: Looks: Perso: Crime: Other: Mine- Name: Rowan Black Age: 16 Gender: F Looks: goth anime Perso: She is an oddball and tends to get in a lot of trouble. She is mean to most people. Crime: She punched an elder angel Other: None

Green Day For Ever

Fallen Angles (ATJ)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:Kitty Age:16 Geer:f Looks: Perso:she is a nater lover and hates poeple who wont let her do what she wants  Crime:hates people Other:none

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

Fallen Angles (ATJ)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
(need more people)

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

Fallen Angles (ATJ)

Posted By:
nyplaysguitar
nyplaysguitar
StarStarStarStar
(ya)

Green Day For Ever

Fallen Angles (ATJ)

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Naame| Alexa AgeIndifferent17 Gender|F Looks| Perso| she is rude. She can be nice sometimes and she is sweet...sometimes.. Crime| she fought with another angel Other| none. Can I join?

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Fallen Angles (ATJ)

Posted By:
nyplaysguitar
nyplaysguitar
StarStarStarStar
Accepted

Green Day For Ever

Fallen Angles (ATJ)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
(should we start soon)

Fallen Angles (ATJ)

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
( i hope so xD )

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Fallen Angles (ATJ)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
Kitty sat on a park beanch no one could see her she just watched evryone haveing fun she sighd it doesnt even look like fun

Fallen Angles (ATJ)

Posted By:
nyplaysguitar
nyplaysguitar
StarStarStarStar
The sky felt so empty on Earth, back in Heaven the skies were packed and usually Rowan just walked. Now she could fly without having to worry about smashing into someone. She pulled her wings in and blasted to the ground below, she pulled them out just in time to stop herself from dying. She quietly turned her wings invisible and looked around the park. Today there were a ton of people, Rowan sighed and flew up into a tree and watched silently.

Green Day For Ever

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

What do you think bout guy cheerleaders?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Last 1 to say 'India' wins!!!!!

Last One Who Says Hi Hey Or Anything To G...