Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Century Wars ((Open RP please join! Boys and girls needed!))

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
For centuries, Ryzangad and Gazerath have been at peace, each side keeping to itself, content with the land they had. But greediness has taken over, and both sides want more land. War has broken out, and blood is beeing shed everywhere.......     Each side now forces teen boys and girls alike to fight in this brutal war. Betrayal will come, rivals will fall in love, and friendships will be broken. Will peace ever come? Or will the human race slowly come to an end? Rules *Be nice. No fighting out of character. *When you're out of character, use () *When your character talks, use " *Please make a boy and a girl, i only make exceptions to a few people *Have fun! form Name: Age: (15-19) Bio: (long or short) Looks: Clothes: (Armor or no armor?) Personality: Skills: Weapons: Which side?: ( Ryzangad or Gazerath) other:

Hello my pretties.

Me when people act stupid:

Me when I see food:

Me when people talk about romance:

When me and my friends see someone we don't like:

When people don't like me:

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Jackie Rowens Age: (15-19) 17 Bio: (long or short) She was only a child when her parents were murdered viciously by some people from Ryzangad. She managed to escape and warn some of the guards before the two men did any more damage. She was taken into care by her best friends mother. When her best friend died of a severe illness her mother treated Jackie as her own. Looks: Clothes: (Armor or no armor?) : She has a bulletproof vest under her clothes and steel toed hunting boots, made for agility and speed. She has a hunting coat and fingerless gloves for handling weapons such as her sword. Her hair is usually in a braid or ponytail Personality: Tough, strong willed, determined, swift minded, strong, fast, clever, witty at times, short tempered Skills: Hunting, agility, and swordsmanship Weapons: A sword with a silver handle and a pitch black blade. She also has a set of bow and arrows often used for hunting Which side?: ( Ryzangad or Gazerath): Gazerath other: N/A Name: Demind Jeheir Age: (15-19) 17 Bio: (long or short) When he was a child his mother had gone to Gazerath to betray Razengard but got shot in the process. He hated his mother ever since and was determined to prove he never considered her as his mother. He is extremely loyal to his side and does anything he can to help. Looks: Clothes: (Armor or no armor?) He has a helmet fashioned by his father made from steel. It looks like a military helmet but it is silver and barely covers his eyes. He wears a t-shirt and jeans Personality: Loyal, level headed, clumsy at times, Skills: knifing and camoflauge Weapons: a knife, and a sword Which side?: ( Ryzangad or Gazerath) Ryzangad other: N/A

Hello my pretties.

Me when I see food:

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
((Anyone?))

Hello my pretties.

Me when I see food:

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Turles Age: 17 Bio: his parents were murdered by an unknown killer when he was 8 months old, he was raised by thieves and learned to be very good with a sword, as well as learning moderate skills with small knives, he was named by the main thief who raised him, the one he called his "father." Looks: Turles has long, white hair that he either puts into an oddly shaped ponytail or he just wears it down, his teeth look fairly well taken care of, as well as his eyes constantly having dark circles from lack of sleep, he has a scar from an attack under his left eye and often wears a mask that blocks his mouth for security reasons. Clothes: Aerodynamic and Arrow resistant armor, lightweight combat boots with white combat gloves. His disguise when not going into battle consists of a black cloak (weighted clothing that he uses sometimes even during battle,) with a hood that blocks his eye area, with his normal boots and black gloves. Personality: Turles is extremely levelheaded, never charging into battle without first devising a strategy. He is the exact opposite of his adopted brother, Broly, who is brash and quick to anger. Turles never becomes overly confident, because he knows he has a chance of death, and he completely relies on his dignity Skills: his speed and swordcraft tend to serve him well, however his greatest skill is his strategist mind, he will never attack on impulse without studying the enemy's strengths and weaknesses. Weapons: A traditional Katana sword with a personalized handle and a razor sharp silver colored blade. Which side?: Ryzengad other: has a horse that he rides named "Hercule"

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
It's not an art gallery, it's a signature.
-Marshall

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
((Great thanks! Anyone else?))

Hello my pretties.

Me when I see food:

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar
((I could ask people maybe? Btw, Turles's brothers are all getting bad name puns :P))

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
It's not an art gallery, it's a signature.
-Marshall

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
((Lol, and yes that would be good to ask people cuz we definatly need more xP))

Hello my pretties.

Me when I see food:

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Form spot! Omg! Form spot

"I'm a little weird and we're all a little weird. Life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we form this weird little thing, and we call it love." ~Dr. Seuss

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join if possible? Thanks. :3 ~ Izzi

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..
We were born to die.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
((Course you both can! Big Grin))

Hello my pretties.

Me when I see food:

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Ready for Brain Teasers???!!!

We the Kidz

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

What was the last thing you ate?

Send the person above you a friend request!

latest videos