Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Century Wars ((Open RP please join! Boys and girls needed!))

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jackie's confident face suddenly turned white, drained of color "My.....execution?" She asked. She swallowed, looking straight ahead, eyes blank. She took a deep breath. She would escape before then, she had to. But her shakey breathing put doubt in her mind. Deming stopped and looked at the girl calling "Yes? May i help you?" He asked in a snappy way, eyes narrowed

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yes, you're a prisoner of war, therefore youll be facing a severely torturous execution."

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
It's not an art gallery, it's a signature.
-Marshall

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jackies heart dropped and so did her eyes, all confidence gone. She slumped a little, her face white, her heart punding in her chest ((So what will stop her from being executed? xP Will they like.....say Turles teaches her how to be one of your kind and all that or something? Or be a slave? xP)) Deming nodded truimphantly "Well yes, yes i am. What's it to you miss?" He asked, looking at her

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar
"as a matter of fact, I'm almost certain you're the sister of the young girl was burnt yesterday at the hand of my brother Nappa." ((you'll see, I have a plan.))

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
-Marshall

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
((Kay)) Jackie gulped and she felt herself shaking. She stopped immediatly and stopped slouching as well. She had to be strong and brave, even if she died, she would die for trying protect her people. She had been one of the captains best warriors, so she knew she wouldn't be forgotten. She would die with pride, knowing she had been loyal, and courageous. She was comforted slightly by the thought. Deming's eyes narrowed "Where?" He snapped, almost yelling

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar
He chuckled, she was definately your sister, she looked like you but about maybe 1-3 years younger, she acted tough, but she burst into tears and begs the second the fire was actually lit."

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
-Marshall

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jackie scowled. How dare her sister act weak in front of them? Begging for mercy? She was ashamed to be called her sister. She let out a string of curses for her younger sister under her breath, and vowed not to cry for mercy as she did. Deming scowled and started stomping off

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
"That's what i'm doing you idiot girl!" He spat, running to the park

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar
"of course a captain like you will die much more gruesomely then her."

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
-Marshall

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jackie stuck out her tongue at him and crossed her arms, glaring at the bottom of the cage. Deming huffed and got to the park, looking around, he had his sword in his hand

Why, you may ask?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Describe yourself with Three Words xD

latest videos