Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Century Wars ((Open RP please join! Boys and girls needed!))

Posted By:
nutls333
nutls333
StarStarStarStarStar
( May I join? I don't do well with more than one person.)

smore, duh
This Is Marshy. Help he be ruler!!!
Need her embed code ask nutls333 or go to her photos
HEHEHE

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
((Thank you x3 I'll make the forms in a second, oh, and should we make one of the opposite side? Y'know, for two characters?))

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
((If you forget a character thats fine, but i still want you to make too, just in case we need to pitch someone else in alright? You may join :3 And yes that would probably be better, more balance on each side that way.))

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Sorry, I hope u understand but I really can't handle who charries, and number two, is it ok if my girl likes a guy on the rival side

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar
Should we start?

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
It's not an art gallery, it's a signature.
-Marshall

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
((Yes, you can be one of the exceptions xP and yes, i'll start)) Jackie woke up at the crack of dawn. She heard only a few faint songs from birds, but other than that, it was deathly quiet. She got to her feet and sighed, getting out her clothes. She slipped on her bullet-proof vest and pulled on a shirt over it. She put on pants and laced up her hunting boots before grabbing her bow and arrow. She always hunted in the morning, for injured soldiers who needed food. Then, in the afternoon, she would go out into battle. She skirted around the trees silently, barely making any noise at all. Deming walked on the border patrol, pacing back and forth with a knife in his hand. He looked around for any intruders and saw none. He continued to skirt the border.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar
Turles rose from his small pile of straw that he used as a bed, "Hey, Turles..." said his brother, Kakarott, "you'd better wake up, I heard the attack is today...." "Thanks Kakarott...." Turles smiled at him, getting into his armor

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
It's not an art gallery, it's a signature.
-Marshall

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Maia age:16 bio: she grew up in this village and shaw her parents murdered before her eyes. She got super scared and cowarded in the woods, away from other people. Finally, she plucked out the courage to train and become more confident. She expire cued and earthquake and crawled out of the woods in gazerath looks: she has long black hair and electric blue eyes, a slim figure and can slip into shadows easily. She looks very self proud and is usually everywhere, she's like the shadow cloths: she wears black fishnets a red tunic and leggings, she doesn't need armor, it won't be easy to catch her, even for an expert perso: she's very bubbly, hates talking about the past, which she will have siezures on, she is very social and can move like a shadow. She grows knoves vertpy well and can shoot fairly with a bow and gun.  Skills: like I said, she is smart, clever, intelligent and she is good at knofe throwing and shooting weapons: like I said! Again! Knoves and a bow, and a rilfle. other: she has siezures.,....and I wanna sandwich 

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
StarStarStarStarStar
(So, why are ONLY teens recruited? I want to make an adult character, so I'll need a valid reason to be limited to some teenager if I play in this.)

Praise the Sun

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
((Well i don't know i guess it just makes it more interesting that way because usually they wouldn't recruit teenagers.....but you can make an adult if you'd like :3)) Jackie skirted the trees, her braid swinging from side to side as she swivled her head from side to side to see any game. She saw the slightest movement and loaded her arrow with great speed and shot it into a plump rabbit. She grabbed the rabbit by its ears and tied it to her belt, cleaning the arrow with some moss from a tree. She eventually caught two more rabbits, a wild turkey, and one squirrel. She had them tied to her belt as she made her way back to camp. When Deming's time was up for patrolling, he strolled into the town, looking around. He knocked on Turles and his brothers door "Hey! No sleeping in hurry up!" He shouted before moving on to the next door. The nerve of some people! He always got up bright and early at 6:00 am while they're sitting on their damn butts. He grumbled to himself as he knocked on one of the other soldiers doors.

Why, you may ask?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Nicknames by Livi x3

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Favorite song?

Favorite song?

Favorite song?

Favorite song?

latest videos