Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Century Wars ((Open RP please join! Boys and girls needed!))

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jackie was getting impatient. She sighed and kicked some mud with her boots, drawing in it with her sword. Her eyes occasionally flickered to the boy to see if he was making any sudden moves to attack her. Deming came out and started walking towards the training area. He needed to train before battle

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar
the birth certificate! he thought "Miss, I have returned from an inside mission, if you need proof of my identity, here it is." he held up a birth certificate, "Reginald Bors" born in Gaezareth. He had taken this from a man Radditz had killed

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
It's not an art gallery, it's a signature.
-Marshall

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jackie's eyes narrowed. She smirked a bit "I'm sorry sir, but it will take MUCH more than a certificate" She said, looking at her nails, then looking at him. This had been played before, operation "Destroy from the inside". But she liked his strategy nonetheless. She looked at him calmly but with a slight smirk on her face.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar
"what else is required?" he had studied everything he needed to know about Gazareth, as well as having traveled there before

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
-Marshall

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Alina Fitzgerald age:17 Looks: long black hair,aqua blue eyes eyes,pink rosy cheeks , very tiny, and quiet peraonlity; since Alina is very quiet its very hard to notice her and when ahe sneaks up, she can also steal things from your pocket and kill you, She is very optimistic,rude and agressive Weapon: Dagger,bow and arrow, and sword Bio: she lived in a rich family and they have trained her all her life. Her father had died which resulted in her being even more agressive. Skills: (( lol i think i said it on ber pesonlity oops: Clothes : she likes to wear very dull colors to blend with her skin tone Sides: Name: Andy Lorthaine Age:18 Looks: sandy blonde hair, brown eyes,freckles sprinkeled across his nose,tan skin,athletic figurs bio: His family were very poor, so he has to hunt for food which means he is very good with bow and arrows Skills: he is stelth and very good aith bows and arrows Weapons: bows and arrows Clothes: vibrant colors Personlity: sweet,kind,agressive, and optimistic (( crappy i know))

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jackie smirked "Look, buddy. The captain tells me everything, from who leaves, to who comes back. I know everyone in this town and i haven't seen you around. Nice try though" Jackie said with a nod, sincere admiration in her eyes for a split second before it turned to determined. She tapped the borderline with her sword "Go over, and you'll have a few less body parts then before" She said in a 'Matter of fact' tone. She raised an eyebrow Deming sighed, swinging his sword at the dummy that was provided. He knifed it and did everything he knew to it.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar

"crazehgurl12" wrote:

Jackie smirked "Look, buddy. The captain tells me everything, from who leaves, to who comes back. I know everyone in this town and i haven't seen you around. Nice try though" Jackie said with a nod, sincere admiration in her eyes for a split second before it turned to determined. She tapped the borderline with her sword "Go over, and you'll have a few less body parts then before" She said in a 'Matter of fact' tone. She raised an eyebrow Deming sighed, swinging his sword at the dummy that was provided. He knifed it and did everything he knew to it.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar
He drew his sword and took off his weighted clothing, revealing his aerodynamic armor, "....you're smart. but not smart enough."

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
-Marshall

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar
"about an hour ago my brother Radditz snuck across the border, he didn't even put up a struggle, and he's probably already creating havoc."

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
-Marshall

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jackie wanted to plunge her sword right into this guy's throat right now but something stopped her. She looked down at the borderline then glared at Turles. Her sword was gripped tightly in her hands.

Why, you may ask?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

If you had a choice. Would you use Windows...

Mom or Dad?

What kinda farm animal are u?

IF YOU COULD BE ANY ANIMAL, WHAT WOULD YOU...

i need a bf

Mom or Dad?

latest videos