Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

75th Hunger Games

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
I know I know it's another Hunger Games rp  but I happen to like the Hunger Games. So you have been called into the 75th Hunger Games. Were you choosen or did you volunteer. This years Hunger Games take place in the woods. There is 1 long river. It will take place the day you enter the Hunger Games. There can be romances... Rules: People will be killed but don't kill both of someone characters at once. You must create one male and one female character. No super human powers."I hit him so hard hew hit the tree and died immediatly."NOOOO!!! Once your character is dead don't try to bring them back unless you talked to me and I agree. Once a girl and a boy from a district have been taken don't make a form for that district. No Mary Sues and Gary Lues. Districts: District One: Luxury: Girl: Lorcan Furey District Two:Masonry: Girl: Blackwater101 District Three: Tech.: Boy: nascarawesome Girl: SunshineBeauty District Four: Fishing: Girl: Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin Boy: Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin District Five: Power: Girl:nascarawesome District Six: Transportation: Girl: District Seven: Lumber: Boy: katsa District Eight: Textilies: District Nine: Grain; District 10: Livestock: Boy: Lorcan Furey District Eleven:Agriculture Boy: SunshineBeauty District Tweleve: Mining:Boy: Blackwater101Girl: katsa Form: Name: Age: Personality: District: Apperance: (Must be a pic or description..NO ANIME) Other:

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
please join

Lamia (Non-made Vampires): Black Iris
Vampire (Made): Black rose
Witch (Known): Black Dahlia
Witch (Doesn't know): Black Violet
Werewolf: Black Foxglove
Shapeshifter: Black Lily

75th Hunger Games

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Here's mine Name: Sophia Black Age; 16 Personality: Sweet, Kind, Caring, Unique,Fun,Flirt District: 2 Apperance:ppl Other: Her weapon choice is daggers. She act's as if she with the Carrers but she isn't. She will make an alliance with whomever she wants. She is an amazing fighter. Name: Brandon Valentine Age: 16 Personality: Kind,differnt,quiete District: 12 Apperance;ppl Other; He is great with a bow and arrow. He is willing to have an alliance with anyone except Careers.

please join

75th Hunger Games

Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Zack Age:15 Personality: techie District: 3 Apperane: 5'5 black hair,blue eyes Name: Angelina Age:15 Personality: hyper District: 5 Apperance: Long golden hair, blue eyes, 5'4

Attack On Titan Quote

75th Hunger Games

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar

"nascarawesome" wrote:

Name: Zack Age:15 Personality: techie District: 3 Apperane: 5'5 black hair,blue eyes Name: Angelina Age:15 Personality: hyper District: 5 Apperance: Long golden hair, blue eyes, 5'4
accepted

please join

75th Hunger Games

Posted By:
Nekolove Lock
Nekolove
StarStarStarStar
Ooo!~ Ima post! Hold ups! Big Grin

My life story xD:
Honey Sempai

Me in a few years xD

75th Hunger Games

Posted By:
Nekolove Lock
Nekolove
StarStarStarStar
Districts:  District One: Luxury:  District Two:Masonry: Girl: Blackwater101  District Three: Tech.: Boy: nascarawesome  District Four: Fishing: Boy: Nekolove District Five: Power: Girl:nascarawesome  District Six: Transportation: Girl: Nekolove District Seven: Lumber:  District Eight: Textilies:  District Nine: Grain;  District 10: Livestock:  District Eleven:Agriculture  District Tweleve: Mining:Boy: Blackwater101Name: Alice Age: 15 Personality: She is a very happy go lucky person, but due to the game, she stays hidden. She is smart, and very strong, but usually fights by outsmarting the person. She always tries to help someone in need. She has a bad side though. She thinks of this as a game, and everyone as her game pieces.  District: 6 ApperanceFrownLet me get the picture, hold on~) And also, I will put the boyup, hold up~ Big Grin District One: Luxury:  District Two:Masonry: Girl: Blackwater101  District Three: Tech.: Boy: nascarawesome  District Four: Fishing:  District Five: Power: Girl:nascarawesome  District Six: Transportation:  District Seven: Lumber:  District Eight: Textilies:  District Nine: Grain;  District 10: Livestock:  District Eleven:Agriculture  District Tweleve: Mining:Boy: Blackwater101Form:  Name:  Age:  Personality:  District:  Apperance: (Must be a pic or description..NO ANIME)     Other:

My life story xD:
Honey Sempai

Me in a few years xD

75th Hunger Games

Posted By:
Lorcan Furey
Lorcan Furey
StarStarStarStarStar
Form:  Name: Daren Age: 14 Personality: Kind, friendly, cheerful and very calm usually District: Livestock (10, I think?) Apperance: (Must be a pic or description..NO ANIME)  Other: N/A

75th Hunger Games

Posted By:
Nekolove Lock
Nekolove
StarStarStarStar
Here is the pic of Alice: Alice I will post the boy later~

My life story xD:
Honey Sempai

Me in a few years xD

75th Hunger Games

Posted By:
Lorcan Furey
Lorcan Furey
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Raven Age: 15 Personality: Really quiet and shy, although she can be nice. District: 1 Apperance: (Must be a pic or description..NO ANIME) Long, wavy dark brown hair, brown eyes, pale skin, skinny and short Other: N/A

75th Hunger Games

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar

"Blackwater101" wrote:

I know I know it's another Hunger Games rp  but I happen to like the Hunger Games. So you have been called into the 75th Hunger Games. Were you choosen or did you volunteer. This years Hunger Games take place in the woods. There is 1 long river. It will take place the day you enter the Hunger Games. There can be romances... Rules: People will be killed but don't kill both of someone characters at once. You must create one male and one female character. No super human powers."I hit him so hard hew hit the tree and died immediatly."NOOOO!!! Once your character is dead don't try to bring them back unless you talked to me and I agree. Once a girl and a boy from a district have been taken don't make a form for that district. No Mary Sues and Gary Lues. Districts: District One: Luxury: Girl: Lorcan Furey District Two:Masonry: Girl: Blackwater101 District Three: Tech.: Boy: nascarawesome District Four: Fishing: District Five: Power: Girl:nascarawesome District Six: Transportation: Girl: nekolove District Seven: Lumber: District Eight: Textilies: District Nine: Grain; District 10: Livestock: Boy: Lorcan Furey District Eleven:Agriculture District Tweleve: Mining:Boy: Blackwater101 Form: Name: Age: Personality: District: Apperance: (Must be a pic or description..NO ANIME) Other: Girl Name: Scarlett Age: 17 Personality: strong, beautiful, smart, stubborn, determined rebel District: 3 Appearance: Auburn hair, peircing green eyes, tall, white teeth Other: good with swords,daggers, arrows, and hunting. Extremely fast may have romance Will do alliances with almost anyone Boy Name: David Age: 16 almost 17 Personality: quiet, quick, smart, serious, kind District: 11 Appearance: Dark brown hair, blue eyes, small, freckles Other: semi-strong, good with swords,spears, and such. Will do alliance with only specific pp l. May fall in love. He knows what berries and such to eat. Thanks, and please let me join!

Hi! Welcome to my signature!If you make me upset I'm gonna argue...I can be sassy but sweet,too! I'm a Christian so I will argue about that, too!I love role plays and stories so if you want someone to read/comment message me! I add almost everyone to my friends so add me!
I love people! I'm almost out of space so:
Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

What/How are you feeling right now?

Ehhh...

Should we bring back the death penalty?

about me

What Color is Your Hair?

What Color is Your Hair?

latest videos