Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Ascension (Fixing Our Flaws, ask to join. I STILL CAN'T COME UP WITH A GOOD NAME)

Posted By:
Gobbles100
Gobbles100
StarStarStarStarStar
Remaking! Teenagers who feel wronged all their lives, learn their ancient past when they live at Mount Romulymus (Mix of Ancient Roma and Mount Olympus) and choose between becoming minor gods, and continuing their lives, there at Mount Romulymus (or the Realm I don't even know anymore.) Name:  Ancient Name:  Looks:  Age:  Parents:  Bio:  Past Life:  Other: mine Name: Damon Argo Mason Ancient Name: Alias Lupo Primitivo Looks: Dark blue eye(singular) with a silvery white one on his right side, ruffled black hair that shields the right eye, tannish skin from the sun, a scar across his chest, primal tattoos that run from beneath the right eye, down his right arm and across his chest around the scar, a navy blue t shirt, jeans, sneakers, and bandages wrapping his right arm. Realm Version: Thick, intricate black coat, Black pants,black shirt, black leather boots, an intricate black sword with a blue crystal in the hilt. Age: 21 Parents: Father: Poseidon Mother: Serefina Mason(Deceased)  Bio: Thinking his father had abandoned him, when his mother died, he lost his mother's house and became a beach hobo, when he was eight, he was cursed for eternity, and the string of his Fate spoke that in a crucially painful death, he would be trapped in that pain, and bound to the deepest part of the Abyss. Past Life: Kilik Primitivo Other:Acts like a loner, and is cursed to go into a form (which I will not speak of until the time comes) every blood moon, blue moon, and solstice.

chinese fud

The Ascension (Fixing Our Flaws, ask to join. I STILL CAN'T COME UP WITH A GOOD NAME)

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Alfie [Alfia] Johnson Ancient name: Miden Alissa Floga Looks: Her skin is subtly tanned, she has bright blue eyes and a muscular build. Her hair is bright ginger, wavy and goes to her shoulders in perfect curls. She stands at 6'1" and usually wears a regular t-shirt and jeans, nothing too flashy. Age: 20 Parents: Hades and Achelois- A Moon Goddess Bio: Had been by herself all her life, working for her money, and usually never goes outside when the sun is out, works night shift because an eye deformity has caused her to be ultra-sensitive, and loves water, since the moon plays a big role with water. She gets angry easily, and has a mysterious air about her. Past life: Arae- The personification of curses Other: Has a thing for wolves.

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Posted By:
Gobbles100
Gobbles100
StarStarStarStarStar
Kay I'm starting even though you're not here.  Damon lay on the sand under the boardwalk, awake. He hadn't been able to sleep, with the solstice a few weeks away. Only a few hours from sunrise, he got up and walked out on the sand,  before the tide became high. A large rock, popular for the teenagers who always were reckless and immature, sat out about 20 feet from shore. he waded out, wetting his hair with the salt water in a feeble attempt to fix it. He clambered onto the rock and stared out over the ocean. Six years, He thought. Six years since that day.

chinese fud

Posted By:
Gobbles100
Gobbles100
StarStarStarStarStar
(PIE)

chinese fud

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join?) Name: Angelique Damo Vici Ancient Name: Angelos Xylo Raes Looks: A bit small in stature with pixy like features. She has exotic emerald green almond shaped eyes with long thick dark lashes. She is a bit tan with wavy black hair. Shes wearing a white gypsy style dress made out of light and flowing material with the sleeves coming off the shoulders with a cropped brown leather vest and a matching thin belt and she pairs it all with sandals. Romulymus Version: Tight black leather pants with a brown weapons belt around her waist but instead of weapons she has a bunch of medical necessitys in the compartments. She also wears a cropped white shirt that shows off her stomach and resembles the dress she used to wear. She also starts wearing a thin gold band around her head, making her resemble a real angel because it resembled a halo. Age: 16 Parents: Mother Nyx, Father:  Unknown Bio: She grew up an orphan, not knowing much of her family or even remembering them. She had been told that her parents had died and she had been left at the orphanage by an old lady, presumably her grandmother but unkbeknownst to her it was actually Nyx in disguise. She grew up and currently works as a lifeguard at a beach. Past Life: Akeso- goddess of curing and healing Other: You'll see Name: Jacque Axircito Ancient Name: Axcri Xil Romulus Estu Looks: Tall with lean muscles and a sunkissed complexion. He has violet eyes and long dark lashes and dark circles under his eyes though they seem to fit him perfectly and make him even cuter. He also has wild black hair that is wavey and is constantly in his face,giving him a bedheaded look. His looks often decieve people into thinking hes adorable and innocent, slightly because he comes off as aloof and curious and because he wears shirts that are too big for him. He usully sticks to wearing black ripped jeans and an overly large striped longsleeve tshirt  with converse. Romulymus Version: Black leather pants with combat boots and matching leather armor with metal armguards and a cloack that conceals his weapons. Age: 16 Parents: Father: Hades, Mother: Nyx Bio: Grew up on the streets but eventually found his way to an orphanage. He is currently jobless, but sometimes makes sleeping aids or gives massages on the side. He is short tempered and almost always appears sleepy and has a tendancy to cause the people around him to feel sleepy, the effect is magnified when he comes in contact with people which is why he wears oversized shirts so that his hands hardly ever come in direct contact with others. Past Life: Hypnos - Daimon of sleep Other: Has insomnia even though his specialty is sleep. He will fall asleep at odd times during the day due to that because he also has pavor nocturnus, aka night terrors, which is probably the cause of his insomnia.

PoeticJustice is Me random nickname from Huge!
But most peoples call me ZiahBig Grin

Random Person: We are all horses! We are old horses in our own way!
Me: Nay! Nay! I wants some HAY!
Random Person: ***looks at me as if I should belong in a mental hospital***

Posted By:
Gobbles100
Gobbles100
StarStarStarStarStar
Sure! Didn't I rp with you before?

chinese fud

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Alfie was walking along the boardwalk, the night silent, as it always was when she got off of work. She was nearing her apartment when she saw the guy that always beach combed during the day. She had been fascinated by him forever, and she decided to go talk to him. Standing barefoot on the shore, she walked out to the point of the water reaching her hips and ninja'd her way to the rock, standing in the shadow cast by the rock as the full moon shone on it. "Hey." she said, a friendly tone to her voice.

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm not sure. Probably.

PoeticJustice is Me random nickname from Huge!
But most peoples call me ZiahBig Grin

Random Person: We are all horses! We are old horses in our own way!
Me: Nay! Nay! I wants some HAY!
Random Person: ***looks at me as if I should belong in a mental hospital***

Posted By:
Gobbles100
Gobbles100
StarStarStarStarStar
Damon heard the reply, and stumbled to his feet startled. He could normally tell if someone was in the water.. This girl was different. She was hours before dawn, and swift. The water around the rock stirred and rose.

chinese fud

Posted By:
Gobbles100
Gobbles100
StarStarStarStarStar
(Anyone not dead at keyboard?)

chinese fud

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Describe the Person Above You in One Word

The Wolves of the Beyond:Frost Wolf

Describe the Person Above You in One Word

Type Your Username With Your Eyes Closed.

Rate the signature above you!

The Wolves of the Beyond:Frost Wolf

latest videos