Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Gods Have Descended(ATJ)

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
 Yes and yes!

PoeticJustice is Me random nickname from Huge!
But most peoples call me ZiahBig Grin

Random Person: We are all horses! We are old horses in our own way!
Me: Nay! Nay! I wants some HAY!
Random Person: ***looks at me as if I should belong in a mental hospital***

Posted By:
♠►Moon,Claw,Fang◄♠_1562745 Lock
♠►Moon,Claw,Fang◄♠_1562745
StarStarStarStarStar
(Haha, yeah, I figured as much. Finally got ahold of a new laptop... Now, then, let's see...)

This is ♠►Moon,Claw,Fang◄♠, over and out..

I like gothic things, gothic clothes, gothic architecture, gothic characters...

My freedom is somewhat limited, kinda complicated, hope you don't waste it... My desires, somewhat tired, exhausted, conceited, can you see it? HOW ... Do you KNOW? O.o ...

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Yay! I'm a bit busy right now so I'll make my form later! AHHH, I know

"Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway." ~Mary Kay Ash

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ifinishbooks" wrote:

(Never mind Ill take Artemis) Name:Ivy Hunnington Age:17 Gender: girl Looks: go to my profile and look for a drawing on a piece of lined paper on the top it will say Zoe nightshade, but disregard that. God or goddess: Artemis Powers: she can talk to animals, protects animals and childbirth. PersonalityTongue Outretty much like Thalia from Percy Jackson and the Olympians . Other: she will date people Bio: She is a normal girl, her mom is always too busy for her and she lives in new York. Her mom is a agent for new pop singers.
(You know, instead of a 'girl version of Poseidon', I would personally choose Lorelei instead. Whereas Poseidon's guise was always portrayed as male, Lorelei was queen of the Sirens, which is just as well. But ah, I can't pick that for you...)

My freedom is somewhat limited, kinda complicated, hope you don't waste it... My desires, somewhat tired, exhausted, conceited, can you see it? HOW ... Do you KNOW? O.o ...

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(I don't have a god picked out yet, but my mind is bent on Hephaestus. I can have it so that he has an innate knowledge of any weaponry, but as far as fire and forge, can I make his powers more like Magneto from X-Men, which is controlling, bending, and destroying metal? Just hoping if that is in your acceptables, Keziah...)

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sure , but don't go overboard.)

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Dawn Age: 19 Gender: F Looks: Tall for a girl and has slendr muscles and a graceful hourglass figure. She has a caramel skin tone and fierce golden colored eyes with long lashes. She has longish black naturally wavey hair that she usually wears with a part down the middle and a gold metal head band (Like the ones hippies used to wear.) She normally doesn't wear makeup but for special occasions she applies gold and black eyeliner. The black on the bottom and winged out and the gold on top, making her lok more exotic than she already does. Dawn also has a series of odd and strangely bbeautiful tattoos on her wrists, ankles and waist. God or Goddess: Isis Powers: Simply put, she is the controller of both life and death. Her powers are not limited to only destruction or life but both which makes her a very powerful goddess. Personality: Shes extremely caring. A bit rebellious but sstill very friendly. She doesn't judge others for their looks or fears or any of the typical stuff, she looks for how nice they are. Although she almost never gets severely angered she has a terrible temper. Its almost as if she has two seperate people with in her. When angry, she comes up with the most grusome and horrid threats , and usually follows through with them. But luckily she doesn't get angry very often. Shes funny and a bit sarcastic and has a good, but strange sense of humor. Other: You'll see Bio: She states shes emancipated, her family is an abusive one and sttempted to kill her. That was one of the times she lost her temper. Shes not really emancipated, shes orphaned. According to the news a serial killer trapped her and her family in their house for four days straight and killed all of them except for her. But the truth was that she had killed them. She hated selfish and arrogant people who belittled others to make themselves feel better and unfortunately she had been born into a family of those people. So after months of therapy and investigations she was sent to an orphanage and nows shes independant and managed to forget her past, including how she got those tattoos.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Erik Lensherr Age: 17 Gender: M Looks: Erik has brown short hair which is swept back, and is just long enough to hang, but short enough to look formal. In short, barely touching his shoulders. Often he keeps his hair like this, in a ponytail or something simple. His eyes are a blue color, usually emotionless, and angry. He has slightly pale skin, featuring a lean and slightly muscular build, and wears a black leather jacket, with khaki slacks and brown loafers. God: Hephaestus Powers: He can identify any kind of weapon, from ancient to modern, from plain to magical. But his main power is that he can control metal, and any kind of it, drawing it to him, or bending and crushing it, to the point that he can partially control someone's movements, depending on how much metal they are wearing. This is also privy to watches, belts, guns, and even metal fillings in their teeth. However, he cannot use this power until he is fully concentrated, as the point between rage and serenity is where his powers are most effective. Personality: He can be a social and happy person, however, he is usually bent on his own personal vendettas. As bad as this can be, although serious, he tends to be very philosophical, with his own views and even having his actions portray these views. Other: Due to travelling, he is fluent in a number of languages. This language repertoire consists of Russian, French, German, English, and Romanian. Bio: He was able to use his powers for a little bit, until a supporter of KGB caught his mother, and killed her while attempting to extort his powers from him. This ended in the anger and pain which activated his powers. However, (Keziah's character) managed to obtain him when he escaped from the KGB, and taught him about the point between rage and serenity. He has been following (him) ever since.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Kate age:16 gender:F looks: she has long blond hair, blue eyes and is nearly always running ( if u have read he bookshelf basically looks like Kate in he mysterious Benedict society .) she smiles a lot and wears a necklace of colorful beads and a stiped hangover with shorts and she always has her bucket in which she has sored many thins like superglue, a horseshoe magnet, twine, a grappling hook, a rope, a slingshot and marbles, penlight, Swiss army knofe ect. goddess: Athena powers: she can control most bird speicies, she's super smart, like super super smart, she is good at stragety and her agility is unbeatable perso: super bully, bright happy most of he time, she's loud and no PAITIENT and moves like the wind, she likes running and likes to make fun of every bad subject.  Other: none bio: she grew up in a circus for her mom died when she was birn and her dad left her at two. She ran away from the orphanage to join the circus until she nearly killed a man nd they kicked her out.

"Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway." ~Mary Kay Ash

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(IDK about this character, but I'll probably switch out each, depending on the situation.) Name: Karlan Grey Age: 15 Gender: F Looks: Long shoulder length black hair which hangs back and over her shoulders, with emerald green eyes, and very tan, gypsy's skin. She is relatively short, about 5'5", with well-toned legs, hourglass waist, thin, slender arms, and wearing a red and black plaid miniskirt (kilt failure, scotsmen would call it), with a black tank top over a red, short sleeved t-shirt with torn hemns, showing her belly. Often, she wears a black leather trenchcoat over this to conceal the rather questionable outfit. God or Goddess: Bastet Powers: She can communicate to cats, and even see through their eyes at times, for they are her closest friends. She also has a tendency to attract very perverse and complex men. That's the boring parts, though her real powers consist of very high flexibility, agility, and speed, this extends to acrobacy, climbing, running fast, traversing buildings and the like. This also means that she can practically be anywhere she wants. She also has very dextrous, delicate hands, giving her a natural knack for puzzle solving and lock picking. She also can adjust her eyes to any light, so that she can see, and has very acute hearing. She also has a specialty for any ranged weapon that is not a gun. Personality: She is very seductive and flirty, but can be very vicious and merciless, given she is in her working mindset, or someone pushes the wrong buttons. On one side of her personality, she is a flirty, seductive, extrovert party animal. On the other side, she is a dark, vicious animal capable of dealing serious damage. Other: She is a very skilled burglar, and assassin, but her other skills are more social, such as knowing how to hook a guy and bewitch them with her every move. She can even pull subtle moves that trigger very instinctual parts of their minds. She is also fluent in French, and Italian in addition to English. Bio: She had a normal life, as a 14 year old, and don't get me wrong; her powers were there, just not unlocked. But one night, she had a near death experience when someone tried to take advantage of her, and drown her. Her family received confirmation she was dead, and lost any trace of family since. That night, she washed ashore, under a bridge. A black cat with green eyes spied her, and brought seven other cats with him. At 3 o clock in the morning, that night, the black cat stood tall upon her lifeless body, while the others stood in a circle. The black cat cried out to the moon in a yowl, as the others joined in. The blackness ceased. A vision of a jade green human eye, turning into a cat's pupil, a blue moon high above, and a black cat watching over her. She gasped alive, coughing up water, and she woke up to a lifeless black cat on her chest, surrounded by several others. Having no family, she swore revenge, and took to a life inside, and outside of the law. That night, her latent powers were unlocked, by the sacrifice of life her sacred kin gave her.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

depressed

Which color of Lip Stick do you prefer?

Hey Kidzworldians!

It's Musical Game.

latest videos