Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Gods Have Descended(ATJ)

Posted By:
♠►Moon,Claw,Fang◄♠_1562745 Lock
♠►Moon,Claw,Fang◄♠_1562745
StarStarStarStarStar

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

(may I join? If so, may I be a girl version if Anubis?)
(Do that at your own risk, I'm afraid. Bastet, the model for my female character, is Anubis' wife, so unless you want to have a yuri-bisexual relationship with my character, then I'd make a male. But I can do yuri romance. Just saying. Wink )

This is ♠►Moon,Claw,Fang◄♠, over and out..

I like gothic things, gothic clothes, gothic architecture, gothic characters...

My freedom is somewhat limited, kinda complicated, hope you don't waste it... My desires, somewhat tired, exhausted, conceited, can you see it? HOW ... Do you KNOW? O.o ...

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar

"♠►Moon,Claw,Fang◄♠" wrote:

(IDK about this character, but I'll probably switch out each, depending on the situation.) Name: Karlan Grey Age: 15 Gender: F Looks: Long shoulder length black hair which hangs back and over her shoulders, with emerald green eyes, and very tan, gypsy's skin. She is relatively short, about 5'5", with well-toned legs, hourglass waist, thin, slender arms, and wearing a red and black plaid miniskirt (kilt failure, scotsmen would call it), with a black tank top over a red, short sleeved t-shirt with torn hemns, showing her belly. Often, she wears a black leather trenchcoat over this to conceal the rather questionable outfit. God or Goddess: Bastet Powers: She can communicate to cats, and even see through their eyes at times, for they are her closest friends. She also has a tendency to attract very perverse and complex men. That's the boring parts, though her real powers consist of very high flexibility, agility, and speed, this extends to acrobacy, climbing, running fast, traversing buildings and the like. This also means that she can practically be anywhere she wants. She also has very dextrous, delicate hands, giving her a natural knack for puzzle solving and lock picking. She also can adjust her eyes to any light, so that she can see, and has very acute hearing. She also has a specialty for any ranged weapon that is not a gun. Personality: She is very seductive and flirty, but can be very vicious and merciless, given she is in her working mindset, or someone pushes the wrong buttons. On one side of her personality, she is a flirty, seductive, extrovert party animal. On the other side, she is a dark, vicious animal capable of dealing serious damage. Other: She is a very skilled burglar, and assassin, but her other skills are more social, such as knowing how to hook a guy and bewitch them with her every move. She can even pull subtle moves that trigger very instinctual parts of their minds. She is also fluent in French, and Italian in addition to English. Bio: She had a normal life, as a 14 year old, and don't get me wrong; her powers were there, just not unlocked. But one night, she had a near death experience when someone tried to take advantage of her, and drown her. Her family received confirmation she was dead, and lost any trace of family since. That night, she washed ashore, under a bridge. A black cat with green eyes spied her, and brought seven other cats with him. At 3 o clock in the morning, that night, the black cat stood tall upon her lifeless body, while the others stood in a circle. The black cat cried out to the moon in a yowl, as the others joined in. The blackness ceased. A vision of a jade green human eye, turning into a cat's pupil, a blue moon high above, and a black cat watching over her. She gasped alive, coughing up water, and she woke up to a lifeless black cat on her chest, surrounded by several others. Having no family, she swore revenge, and took to a life inside, and outside of the law. That night, her latent powers were unlocked, by the sacrifice of life her sacred kin gave her.
Bastet: Egyptian Pantheon. Animal Aspect: Cat Alternate guises: Bas, Sekhmet Domains: fertility, courtship, romance, Modeled after: Catwoman

My freedom is somewhat limited, kinda complicated, hope you don't waste it... My desires, somewhat tired, exhausted, conceited, can you see it? HOW ... Do you KNOW? O.o ...

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jomeimei" wrote:

Name: Kate age:16 gender:F looks: she has long blond hair, blue eyes and is nearly always running ( if u have read he bookshelf basically looks like Kate in he mysterious Benedict society .) she smiles a lot and wears a necklace of colorful beads and a stiped hangover with shorts and she always has her bucket in which she has sored many thins like superglue, a horseshoe magnet, twine, a grappling hook, a rope, a slingshot and marbles, penlight, Swiss army knofe ect. goddess: Athena powers: she can control most bird speicies, she's super smart, like super super smart, she is good at stragety and her agility is unbeatable perso: super bully, bright happy most of he time, she's loud and no PAITIENT and moves like the wind, she likes running and likes to make fun of every bad subject.  Other: none bio: she grew up in a circus for her mom died when she was birn and her dad left her at two. She ran away from the orphanage to join the circus until she nearly killed a man nd they kicked her out.

"Without art, Earth is just Eh."

5000th post 8/3/13 8:56

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
(You guys get on wayyyy late!! I'm about to go to bed. But I'll give you a begginning post) The night was chill and foreboding, definitely a night people would choose to stay locked indoors. However, that was not the case in Jacques situation. The strange young boy sat under a street lamp, seemingly stuck in that pool of light. He hugged his knees to his chin, his eyes flicking from side to side to try to decipher what lay await in the darkness before him. He involuntarily shrunk away, only noticing this action by the coolness of the lamp post seeping through his shirt. He jumped as something moved. But of course this was all his imagination, there was nothing in the darkness but park benches and a swing set. He hugged himself tighter and waited for dawn.

PoeticJustice is Me random nickname from Huge!
But most peoples call me ZiahBig Grin

Random Person: We are all horses! We are old horses in our own way!
Me: Nay! Nay! I wants some HAY!
Random Person: ***looks at me as if I should belong in a mental hospital***

Posted By:
warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule
StarStarStarStarStar
Stephen walked slowly along the sidewalk. The cold made him slower. The eerie silence made him shiver awkwardly. "Nothing's there." he whispered quietly to himself. He realized he had stopped walking and started up again. (gtg bye!)

MY SIGNATURE IS TOP SECRET!!!!!

Besides, if you knew it, id have to get rid of you. smile

SO SMILE!

GOOOOOO ARTEMIS FOWL!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
( I shall make the form in a second, it may take while, mostly because I'm on the iPad...)

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(I know this is perfectly unprofessional, but it's also perfectly normal; Keziah usually doesn't mind if I advertise on her roleplays. Can everyone online check out Kaylen's Home for Managerie Friends? It's always accepting, just read the rules first. Kthxbai ^_^ )

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
Jacque tensed as he sensed someone approaching. "Who's there?"He called out shakily,.

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can i join and make the Greek Goddess Hecate and the Egyptian God Osirsis or Anubis?)

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
(You can join and be Hecate. I was actually gonna make another character representing Osiris since I found a perfect pic. But you can be him, just as long as you read Connors post about how anyone who plays as Anubis is his characters romantic interest.)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

last person to say pizza wins

Slap The Keyboard :p

whats my birds name

last person to say pizza wins

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

Words that start with "L"