Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Gods Have Descended(ATJ)

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
( may i join? )

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
(Oh yeah I forgot! And sure, you can join. Also, the rp has started already. So you're free to have your characters interact with other peoples xD)

PoeticJustice is Me random nickname from Huge!
But most peoples call me ZiahBig Grin

Random Person: We are all horses! We are old horses in our own way!
Me: Nay! Nay! I wants some HAY!
Random Person: ***looks at me as if I should belong in a mental hospital***

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Ivy had to walk home since her moms choffer's limo had broke down. She walked down the sidewalk looking up yo the moon. 'Hmmm,' she had thought. The crescent moon made the nagborhood look more dark,cold and mysterious. She walked down the sidewalk to see another person who seemed to be conversing with someone at a window. She paused and didn't know what to do. 

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Kate flipped her long blond ponytail running in the streets. Her cheeks were smudged with dirt but she was smiling widely. 

How to Draw Good
-Fill 14 sketchbook
-do you like sparkle??? draw sparkle
-bad stuff is good stuff bc you made stuff
-your art is hot like potato crisp
-drink lotsa augua
-don't panic amigo all is well
-don't let anyone piss on your good mood
-if they do
-eat
-them

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
Jacque practically leaped up the pole and found himself clinging onto the light for his life. His shadow was thrown wildly around in the night, and could be seen from meters a way. The sudden arrival of people made hm have an adrenaline rush and he usually did something drastic and uneffective to try to hide.

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(Where oh where shalt I come in....)

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
Name ~ Naomi Scotten Age ~ 16 Gender ~ Female Looks ~ RolePlay God or Goddess ~ Hades, Ruler of the Underworld. Powers ~ She can make the dead arise, and are under her control. If she is mad, the tempature may turn a deathly cold suddenly. The more anger she feels, may cause something horrible to happen. {I couldn't think of many, this is all I got..} Personality ~  Naomi is rebelious, and quite sarcastic; Dispite her girlish figure, she is quite boyish. She lovees skateboarding, and hates snobs. Her favorite color is silver, despite usually wearing black. She is kind once you know her, but very mean unless you don't know her. Her eyes are usually in a narrowed position, because she hates mostly anyone. She is hopeless to love, and very jealous at times. Her life was never the easiest, mostly because everyone who was her 'friends' ended up abandoning her. She never tries to show her sadness... Mostly because she never wanted to... Other ~ Hm.... I don't think so... Biogrophy ~  Naomis' father wants her to be perfect, yet, she cannot help her poor grades. Her life has been mostly easy, until she moved to a brand new school, a month into the year. She has always loved skateboarding, but never was very fond of academics. Her father sent her to the new school to help her poor grades, and sarcastic tone. She was obviously enraged, mostly because she had to leave all her friends behind.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
(Anywhere would be fine. My characters kind of stuck though)

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar

"EmzyLou" wrote:

Form: Name: Ellise Mayeia Age: 15 Gender: Female Looks: Ellise has mischievous blue eyes that flicker a little whenever she comes up with a idea or plan. Her face is very feminine with a sweetheart shape face, large eyes and small rosebud lips. Her nose is small but pointed and upturned. Her hair is a silvery blonde and flows to just above her hips. She is very small, standing only at 4'8 but that doesn't bother her in the slightest. Ellise wears clothes that would be classed as hippy. She is usually seen in flowing cream, white or beige silk shirts that almost go to her knees. She wears shorts or jeans depending on the weather under these and finishes with ugg boots and a long feather or brass necklace. God or Goddess: Hecate Powers: Basically, anything classed as magic such as making things dissapear/repear and controling fire and winds. Personality: (editing) Other: She has tattoos of stars, big and small, running up from her hip to her ribs on the left side of her body Bio: (editing) --------------------------------- Form: Name: Jasper Morte Age: 17 Gender: Male Looks: Jasper has deep black hair that droops to his jaw. His strange, almost white eyes are nearly always covered by his long fringe. He is tall at 6'4 and likes to use this to his advantage. He has a square jaw with cheekbones chissled into his pale skin. His nose is quite elongated and pointed and this makes him look quite sarcastic (don't ask how, it just does xD). He wears black jeans and a dark blue or black hoodie over an equally dark t-shirt. He always wears his faithful, scuffed black converse God or Goddess: Anubis/Osiris Powers: It's hard to explain, you'll see Personality: (editing) Other: He wears a strange silver pendant on a chain around his neck. At. All. Times. Bio: (editing)
(Just now realized something. You can change it but it could make a really dramatic plot romance wise. If your character is both Anubis and Osiris then it is the mate for both my character and Connors O.O. )

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar

"kalypso" wrote:

"EmzyLou" wrote:

Form: Name: Ellise Mayeia Age: 15 Gender: Female Looks: Ellise has mischievous blue eyes that flicker a little whenever she comes up with a idea or plan. Her face is very feminine with a sweetheart shape face, large eyes and small rosebud lips. Her nose is small but pointed and upturned. Her hair is a silvery blonde and flows to just above her hips. She is very small, standing only at 4'8 but that doesn't bother her in the slightest. Ellise wears clothes that would be classed as hippy. She is usually seen in flowing cream, white or beige silk shirts that almost go to her knees. She wears shorts or jeans depending on the weather under these and finishes with ugg boots and a long feather or brass necklace. God or Goddess: Hecate Powers: Basically, anything classed as magic such as making things dissapear/repear and controling fire and winds. Personality: (editing) Other: She has tattoos of stars, big and small, running up from her hip to her ribs on the left side of her body Bio: (editing) --------------------------------- Form: Name: Jasper Morte Age: 17 Gender: Male Looks: Jasper has deep black hair that droops to his jaw. His strange, almost white eyes are nearly always covered by his long fringe. He is tall at 6'4 and likes to use this to his advantage. He has a square jaw with cheekbones chissled into his pale skin. His nose is quite elongated and pointed and this makes him look quite sarcastic (don't ask how, it just does xD). He wears black jeans and a dark blue or black hoodie over an equally dark t-shirt. He always wears his faithful, scuffed black converse God or Goddess: Anubis/Osiris Powers: It's hard to explain, you'll see Personality: (editing) Other: He wears a strange silver pendant on a chain around his neck. At. All. Times. Bio: (editing)
(Just now realized something. You can change it but it could make a really dramatic plot romance wise. If your character is both Anubis and Osiris then it is the mate for both my character and Connors O.O. )
(Ahaha yep, so should I leave it like this?)

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

top 3 songs of this year

Hi, I'm kinda new here.-moved

hi

A GINGER BREAD MAN

A GINGER BREAD MAN

What's Your Favourite Animal? x3

latest videos