Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Gods Have Descended(ATJ)

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
(There you go) Name:Rowan"Row." Kaitlin Oakwood Age:15 Gender:Female Looks: Rowan has light brown hair.She has sea-green eyes.She almost always has her hair up in a pony tail.She has Cupid bow type lips.She has a head that ends in a point.She prefers a t-shirt.She has a pair of Jeans God or Goddess:Nepthys Powers: She got the power to churn a river.She can also talk through the river. Personality: She is a bit quiet at times.She always loved hanging out nearby the water.She is secretly outgoing and loves fishing.She is very clumsy. Other:Nothing much Bio: She grew up always at a house nearby a river.Her dad and her always went fishing.She is actually always nearby the water.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
(You can join)

PoeticJustice is Me random nickname from Huge!
But most peoples call me ZiahBig Grin

Random Person: We are all horses! We are old horses in our own way!
Me: Nay! Nay! I wants some HAY!
Random Person: ***looks at me as if I should belong in a mental hospital***

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay then I am ready to start.)

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
The night was chill and foreboding, definitely a night people would choose to stay locked indoors. However, that was not the case in Jacques situation. The strange young boy sat under a street lamp, seemingly stuck in that pool of light. He hugged his knees to his chin, his eyes flicking from side to side to try to decipher what lay await in the darkness before him. He involuntarily shrunk away, only noticing this action by the coolness of the lamp post seeping through his shirt. He jumped as something moved. But of course this was all his imagination, there was nothing in the darkness but park benches and a swing set. He hugged himself tighter and waited for dawn.

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
It was midnight, Jasper slunk through the night. The dark atmosphere obscuring him due to the fact his hair and clothing matched his surroundings, black. He didn't nessicerily know why he was walking, or where he was walking to, he just knew he needed to continue. The murky, cool air caressed his skin yet it didn't bother him as it would so many others. It was almost a comfort, camoflauging him from the cruel world... The breeze picked up and swung the swing Ellise was perched on, she shivered a little and pulled the large cream cardigan closer to her petite body. It was so cold, so late and so creepy. She didnt truly understand why she was sitting on a swing in the middle of the night but she didnt worry as she usually ended up doing weird stuff such as this

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 [ Where may I jump in? My form is on another page, Naomi Scotten? I shall quote it in a moment. ]

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

Name ~ Naomi Scotten Age ~ 16 Gender ~ Female Looks ~ RolePlay God or Goddess ~ Hades, Ruler of the Underworld. Powers ~ She can make the dead arise, and are under her control. If she is mad, the tempature may turn a deathly cold suddenly. The more anger she feels, may cause something horrible to happen. {I couldn't think of many, this is all I got..} Personality ~  Naomi is rebelious, and quite sarcastic; Dispite her girlish figure, she is quite boyish. She lovees skateboarding, and hates snobs. Her favorite color is silver, despite usually wearing black. She is kind once you know her, but very mean unless you don't know her. Her eyes are usually in a narrowed position, because she hates mostly anyone. She is hopeless to love, and very jealous at times. Her life was never the easiest, mostly because everyone who was her 'friends' ended up abandoning her. She never tries to show her sadness... Mostly because she never wanted to... Other ~ Hm.... I don't think so... Biogrophy ~  Naomis' father wants her to be perfect, yet, she cannot help her poor grades. Her life has been mostly easy, until she moved to a brand new school, a month into the year. She has always loved skateboarding, but never was very fond of academics. Her father sent her to the new school to help her poor grades, and sarcastic tone. She was obviously enraged, mostly because she had to leave all her friends behind.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ifinishbooks" wrote:

Ivy had to walk home since her moms choffer's limo had broke down. She walked down the sidewalk looking up yo the moon. 'Hmmm,' she had thought. The crescent moon made the nagborhood look more dark,cold and mysterious. She walked down the sidewalk to see another person sitting down underneath a street lamp. She paused and didn't know what to do. 

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
(Just hop in anywhere.) Jacque practically leaped up the pole and found himself clinging onto the light for his life. His shadow was thrown wildly around in the night, and could be seen from meters a way. The sudden arrival of people made hm have an adrenaline rush and he usually did something drastic and uneffective to try to hide.

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar

"kalypso" wrote:

Name: Dawn Age: 19 Gender: F Looks: Tall for a girl and has slendr muscles and a graceful hourglass figure. She has a caramel skin tone and fierce golden colored eyes with long lashes. She has longish black naturally wavey hair that she usually wears with a part down the middle and a gold metal head band (Like the ones hippies used to wear.) or ablack and purple striped beanie hat. She normally doesn't wear makeup but for special occasions she applies gold and black eyeliner. The black on the bottom and winged out and the gold on top, making her lok more exotic than she already does. Dawn also has a series of odd and strangely bbeautiful tattoos on her wrists, ankles and waist. God or Goddess: Isis Powers: Simply put, she is the controller of both life and death. Her powers are not limited to only destruction or life but both which makes her a very powerful goddess. Personality: Shes extremely caring. A bit rebellious but sstill very friendly. She doesn't judge others for their looks or fears or any of the typical stuff, she looks for how nice they are. Although she almost never gets severely angered she has a terrible temper. Its almost as if she has two seperate people with in her. When angry, she comes up with the most grusome and horrid threats , and usually follows through with them. But luckily she doesn't get angry very often. Shes funny and a bit sarcastic and has a good, but strange sense of humor. Other: You'll see Bio: She states shes emancipated, her family is an abusive one and sttempted to kill her. That was one of the times she lost her temper. Shes not really emancipated, shes orphaned. According to the news a serial killer trapped her and her family in their house for four days straight and killed all of them except for her. But the truth was that she had killed them. She hated selfish and arrogant people who belittled others to make themselves feel better and unfortunately she had been born into a family of those people. So after months of therapy and investigations she was sent to an orphanage and nows shes independant and managed to forget her past, including how she got those tattoos.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Fav Mythical Animal

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Favorite Classic Disney Character?

What was the last thing you ate?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Gender inequality- your thoughts?

latest videos