Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Gods Have Descended(ATJ)

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
(May I join? Is Anubis already taken?)

Swag? Pfff. I'm a Gentlemen

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper twitched towards a aroma of...fear. Which was weird. He shrugged and continued walking, never truly relising that he was circling the park, over and over and over.... Ellise jumped at the vision of a boy jumping up the only source of light other than the full moon that shone white light on her figure. She bit her lip before calling out "are you ok?" Then curling in on herself and biting her lip once more

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
Jacque, being too scared to even speak , simply whimpered. Dawn woke up upon hearing voices and sensing the presence of others around her. She yawned and made her way out of the enclosed slide she had fallen asleep in. She spotted a girl on the swings nearby and slowly walked up behind her. "Whats going on?"She asked curiously.

PoeticJustice is Me random nickname from Huge!
But most peoples call me ZiahBig Grin

Random Person: We are all horses! We are old horses in our own way!
Me: Nay! Nay! I wants some HAY!
Random Person: ***looks at me as if I should belong in a mental hospital***

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
(Anubis is taken)

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
(Oh, ok then)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Ellise jumped "I don't know" she murmered, glancing once again at the seemingly terrified boy. Jasper wandered towards the sound of voices, his eyebrows furrowing and his mind clouding with confusion that annoyed him

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
(( i wanna join but i know nothing about gods and godesses))

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
(Look up mythology and get informed about gods and goddesses and pick one. After that post a form and I'll decide whether or not you can join.) Dawn tilted her head, slightly as she observed the scared boy who was hanging onto the lamp pole. She tentatively made her way over, passing as boy who made her catch her breath. She paused midstep to stare at him, he looked so familiar. Realizing that she was getting side tracked she looked away and continued towards the other boy. She came to a stop in the pool of light of the light post. "Are you stuck?"She asked gently, looking up at the boy. Jacque nodded, a newfound fear of heights dawning on him. "Then jump. Or slowly slide down. I'll catch you."Dawn said. He looked at her, taking his her slender body which looked incredibly small from his angle. He felt his palms getting clammy and bit his lip as he felt himself slowly slide down in little introvals. Once he was half way down he decided to just jump. He landed directly in front of the girl. Dawns vision blurred and she began to sway, suddenly feeling drowsy. She felt hands around her wrist to catch her from falling as she rapidly lost consciousness. Jacque quickly scurried away from the girl who had just passed out, not daring to leave the safety of the light. He hugged his knees and rocked back and forth, not knowing what to do.

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
(Is there any way I can include other culture mythology? I'm not very familiar with this. It's ok if not)

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yeah, any kind of mythology is welcome as long as you explain a bit of what mythology they are from and what role they played in the myths if the god or goddess isn't well known)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Fave Yu-Gi-Oh God Card?

Words that start with A

Words that start with A

Words that start with A

This or That??

This or That??