Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

A New Life (closed)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
Life was dull and boring and nothing ever happend in your little town until you are sent to a camp but you are never told why . Yoiur parents are acutaly and mithical creacher and thats why you are sent to this camp you dont know it yet but you soon will now what will happen to you... RULES: i really dont have any rules for this one but if i see something that shouldnt be happing your out Form Name: Age: Looks: Peso: Mythical creacher: short Bio:

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

A New Life (closed)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Kitty Age: 16 Looks: Peso: she funloving and always ready for an adventure loves animals Mythical creacher:  Duaghter of MOther Nauter short Bio: she lives in a small ohuse with only her mother and is surronded by woods she grew up there and has never seen any humans besides her mom and the animals shes always had a love for animals.

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

A New Life (closed)

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
name: Alina Lorthaine age: 17 looks: brown long wispy hair that goes to her rear, aqua blue eyes; pink rosy cheeks; very short;although her cheeks are pink he is still pale peso: Alina doesn't really talk much no one knows why,  she likes to read and imagine her being the main character; she also likes to cook it helps ease the day off, and yes she is very shy mythical creature: A dragon short bio: her family owns a resteraunt thus being why she loves to cook.

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

A New Life (closed)

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
May I? two charries aloud?

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

A New Life (closed)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
(yes you can join and you can hve two ready to start)

A New Life (closed)

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar
Form Pakistan, Name: M Saira Age: 15th Looks: _ Peso: _ Mythical creacher: _ short Bio: I Love My Boyfriend Muja♥♥

A New Life (closed)

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanks alot, If you would rather i made a boy I will replace Isabelle. Name: Leaena Vates Age: 15 Looks: Leaena She is tall, slim and muscular-in an attractive way. She is a sports but most people work that out when they see her. Her auburn hair falls in natural curls to her shoulders and is always bouncing about because she is running or just springing with each step. Her eyes are wide and innocent which compliments her childish personality and their amber-gold colour matches most of her clothes. (This pic is a princess one..soz) Peso: Silly and childish, stuff... Mythical creature: Daughter of Bast(Egyptian god, she isn't a demi-god.  Explain later) short Bio: She was adopted by a normal family when she was little, ironically not egyptian. Her parents owned a pub and she grew up living above it with her male cat, Mufasa(profile pic). Her mother visits he rin her dreams sometimesI'll make the isabelle later... Name: Isabelle Dever Age: 16(Turning 17) Looks: She is very tall and has a dancers figure, though a shapely chest and butox(I love taht word). She is also very slim. IsabellePortrait Her skin is a pale white, though not sickly and it contrasts nicely with her hazel hair. Her lips are full and red, she has a gentle blush and meadowy green eyes. Her hazel hair falls in soft curls reaching just below her shoulders, though it always seems to be thrown into a messy bun. Perso: Motherly, kind and loving Mythical creature: Shapeshifter short Bio: Her mother died when she was young and she grew up with a stereotypicaly evil step-mother. She is a ballerina so she just uses that to get out of her life.

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

A New Life (closed)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
(wanna start)

A New Life (closed)

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
I wana...)

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

A New Life (closed)

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can I please join although it's closed?)

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How do you feel today ?

LIPSTICK or EYE SHADOW!!!???

How do you feel today ?

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

my minecraft servers arnt working

latest videos