Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The 9 lives of Chloe King

Posted By:
warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule
StarStarStarStarStar
Well you should know the story.   Chloe King always thought she was normal. One day, while going home, she was being stalked by a guy with a scar. She ran toward a huge building about more than i can count feet tall. She climbed the steps and appeared at the top. She looked over the edge through one of the windows. When she turned around to head back down the steps, the man with the scar was there. He pushed Chloe off the edge of the building. Chloe loses one life and makes a break for it. She ran into the woods and fell to the ground as someone pushed her over. It was a kid from school. KK so thats the short version of the story and very sloppy. Name: Age: Species: (Mi or human) Personality: Gender: Looks: Skills or talents: Other: Short bio: kk? mmk now my form Name: Chloe King Age: 16 Species: Mi Personality: kind sweet, adventurous, shy, outgoing, secret, personal Gender: Female Looks: long  blonde hair to hips, pale skin, blue eyes, black tank top, black short skirt, red sneakers. Skills or talents: Just the usual Mi talents. Other: none Short Bio: at the top

MY SIGNATURE IS TOP SECRET!!!!!

Besides, if you knew it, id have to get rid of you. smile

SO SMILE!

GOOOOOO ARTEMIS FOWL!!!!!!!!

The 9 lives of Chloe King

Posted By:
warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule
StarStarStarStarStar
Anyone?

MY SIGNATURE IS TOP SECRET!!!!!

Besides, if you knew it, id have to get rid of you. smile

SO SMILE!

GOOOOOO ARTEMIS FOWL!!!!!!!!

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

new lovely art

Eyebrows

What book are you currently reading?

Im a creepy nerd apparently....

Love

Do YOU believe in SANTA?-moved

latest videos