Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The 9 lives of Chloe King

Posted By:
warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule
StarStarStarStarStar
Well you should know the story.   Chloe King always thought she was normal. One day, while going home, she was being stalked by a guy with a scar. She ran toward a huge building about more than i can count feet tall. She climbed the steps and appeared at the top. She looked over the edge through one of the windows. When she turned around to head back down the steps, the man with the scar was there. He pushed Chloe off the edge of the building. Chloe loses one life and makes a break for it. She ran into the woods and fell to the ground as someone pushed her over. It was a kid from school. KK so thats the short version of the story and very sloppy. Name: Age: Species: (Mi or human) Personality: Gender: Looks: Skills or talents: Other: Short bio: kk? mmk now my form Name: Chloe King Age: 16 Species: Mi Personality: kind sweet, adventurous, shy, outgoing, secret, personal Gender: Female Looks: long  blonde hair to hips, pale skin, blue eyes, black tank top, black short skirt, red sneakers. Skills or talents: Just the usual Mi talents. Other: none Short Bio: at the top

MY SIGNATURE IS TOP SECRET!!!!!

Besides, if you knew it, id have to get rid of you. smile

SO SMILE!

GOOOOOO ARTEMIS FOWL!!!!!!!!

The 9 lives of Chloe King

Posted By:
warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule
StarStarStarStarStar
Anyone?

MY SIGNATURE IS TOP SECRET!!!!!

Besides, if you knew it, id have to get rid of you. smile

SO SMILE!

GOOOOOO ARTEMIS FOWL!!!!!!!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

hey

hey

EID MUBARAK

EID MUBARAK

What to do if I can't date?

NOT ANYMORE!

latest videos