Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Destined to Live [ RP- ATJ]

Posted By:
RainingKnote
RainingKnote
StarStarStarStar
"You will protect her with your life. Do you promise me this? Others will realize it is their destiny too. Just protect the girl until the others realize what they must do. But be careful, there are those who will try to gain your trust, and all they want is death." A kingdom is at war with their neighboring kingdom. Times are hard for those who travel and those who sell their goods between kingdoms. In a small town between the two lives many different people, who were forced out of their homes. This small town is governed by a man who is paid by both kingdoms. He provides information for both kingdoms, but even though his trechery is known, neither kingdom will get rid of him. The war has been going on for years now, and a new day awaits the villagers, and perhaps a new destiny. ( Very random again, just trying to get my ideas into words, this is a medieval type of rp.) Name: Age: Looks: Species: Personality: Bio: Others:

"We are but branches among many trees."

Posted By:
RainingKnote
RainingKnote
StarStarStarStar
Name: Mason Age: 19 Looks: Species: Human Personality: Hardworking and curious. He is the most behaved of his other five siblings, which helps his mother during her stressed times. Bio: He works as a messengers between the town and one of the kingdoms, which is dangerous, but never really complains about his work. Lately he has been having strange dreams, wanting to figure them out. Others: His mother owns a small clothing store, but owes a lot of money to the man who owns the town. Name: Jarrod Age: 22 Looks: Species: Warlock Personality: He is quiet and serious, never saying much. He is very well manured and never seems to trust anyone, even those he has been around for a long time. Bio: He lives in the manor with the man who is known as a traitor, which doesn't look good to most people. He never leaves the grounds of the manor, always seen with a small child who loves to wander around the garden. Nothing more is known about him except he loves flowers and wont allow the girl to go anywhere by herself. Others: Works as a assistant to the man who own the manor.

Posted By:
RainingKnote
RainingKnote
StarStarStarStar
bump

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Adelaide Charlotte Felix Age: 24 Looks: Species: Werewolf Personality: Kind, curious, serious. Biography: Adelaide was born in Germany, but was shipped to a kingdom for protection. She was very young, so she doesn't know who's her parents. 

Posted By:
RainingKnote
RainingKnote
StarStarStarStar
(Accepted, sorry missed it XD )

Posted By:
RainingKnote
RainingKnote
StarStarStarStar
bump

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Should we start? :3 

Posted By:
RainingKnote
RainingKnote
StarStarStarStar
I think so, I'll work on the first post. I don't want to continue on the other one till the other girl is on.

Posted By:
RainingKnote
RainingKnote
StarStarStarStar
Mason glanced at the sky once more before looking ahead at the road. He had been traveling most of the day, the town just a little bit away. He smiled lightly to himself, thinking of how he would get the next few days off and would be able to relax at home. Jarrod watched the maids pass by before he exited his room, following after a small child who was happily skipping down the hallways towards the stairs, that would lead down the garden. He smiled softly, making his way towards the stairs with the girl.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
It was a bright sunny day, with a bit of a breeze. I sat under a tree, reading a novel about a young girl finding love, but problems in her way.  Deciding to go around and explore, I set down my book and shifted into a white wolf with black paws and tip of tail. I trotted around the trees, the sunlight warming my light fur. 

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

What do you want to become when you will g...

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY

What do you want to become when you will g...

SoMo- Ride

pretty little liars

Last to say Minecraft wins!!!