Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

I woke up...with ears?!(FULL, May reopen)

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Ugh, my head hearts...I feel so tired. My eyes, why is it so hard to open them? Open...or not? It's so dark..there isn't any light. Oh gosh I can't move...I'm dèadds! I know it! Wait, ouch! It's so bright, wait..I can see. Let's try moving again, everything is working......slowly. Let's try sitting up. Woah, why do I feel so weird....my head still pounds. I wonder how long it's been, when did I fall asleep? I can't remeber anything. Where am I? Oh look there's a mirror over there. What the heck? What's that on my head? Whats that behind me? WHAT'S HAPPENED!? You are a regular teen, well you were. Until you woke up in a strange room, pure white with a bed, basket of clothes, mirror and two doors. You open the wooden door and it leads to a bathroom, the other one is a thick metal and wont open. When you look in the mirror, you're shocked to see somethings happened. You're part animal, you have wings or a tail or your ears have vanished and some new ones have grown. What's happened who did this? The strangest part is there not sewn on or anything..they're really part of you. Just how long have you been asleep? Rules: Oh yeah..I do have rules So Basic rules first 1)No god-modding. Seriously, I will kick you off 2)No tlkn lyk diz cus i so gona kik ya of! 3)1st or 3rd person allowed, but tell me which you will do 4) I expect you to ask to join 5)You read this set, ask to join with a :-D 6)If I tell you to leave, then leave. This is my roleplay and I will kick you off. Next, specific to this RP 1)You can't have the same animal as some one else 2)You can have an extra power, but do not go overboard 3)Read this? Put a :-P 4)Shapeshifting doesn't count as an extra power 5)You can't have the same extra powers as anyone else. 6)Yes I know, overused topic. But not seen one in ages and I'm in the mood for it RULES OVER! Slots: Girl 1: Carduus - Lioness - 13 Girl 2: Desiree - Wolf - 12 Girl 3: Alexis - Leopard - 14 Girl 4: Jacqueline - Egyptian Jackal - 14 Girl 5: Erica - Dog - 13 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Guy 1: Silver - ??? -17 Guy 2: Daren - Horse - 15 Guy 3: Camdian - Mongoose - 16 Guy 4: Lethander - Red Tailed Hawk - 17 Guy 5: Oz - Blakc Rabbit - 14 Form: Name: (First only, you don't remember rest) Codename:  AgeFrown13-17) Gender: Animal: Extra Power: (Optional) Perso: (Optional) Carer: Dr. (Name) Other: Looks: (Pic, description or both. Either show or explain what part is animal)

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
BTW everyone can shapeshift, that's why I said not an extra power Name: Carduus Codename: Thistle Age: 13 Gender: Female Animal: Lioness Extra Power: Sense and hold feelings. Perso: Nada! Carer: Dr Mellisa de Furth Other: Nope Looks: Pic later, for now. Sandy lion fur blonde, purple eyes, lion ear's and tail yeh...

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule
StarStarStarStarStar
kk Name: Desiree Codename: Wolf Age: 12 Gender: Female Animal: Wolf Extra power: Can make illusions Perso: proud, shy, personal, secret Carer: Dr. Alice C. Spirit Other: Can't speak Looks: long red hair to knees, blue eyes, pale skin, black wolf tail, black wolf ears (that how you want me to describe the looks?)

MY SIGNATURE IS TOP SECRET!!!!!

Besides, if you knew it, id have to get rid of you. smile

SO SMILE!

GOOOOOO ARTEMIS FOWL!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
ImaginationGal200_2207780 Lock
ImaginationGal200_2207780
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: (First only, you don't remember rest)Alexis Codename: Lily(like the flower BTW) Age(13-17): 14 Gender:Female Animal:Leopard Extra Power: (Optional)um, I'll think of sumthin, wait, Magic???? Perso: (Optional) I dont know what it is. Carer: Dr. Alexis Other:no Looks: Alexis Thanks 4 explaination Gupi!

Posted By:
tolleyb11
tolleyb11
StarStarStarStar
Can  join?

i eat rainbows fo[color=#51e

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join? Big Grin Name: Silver Forest. Codename: Mephiles. Age: 17. Gender: Male. Animal: (He's a video game character, but I think it still counts.) Extra power: Psycholokinesis and levitate. Personality: Somewhat bubbly, but aggressive. Carer: Dr.W.Spirit. Other: Silver likes to listen to music, even though he does remember much about his likes and dislikes. Looks: Will post. I'll be using first person view.

I'm not really sure what to put here.

Posted By:
Lorcan Furey
Lorcan Furey
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: (First only, you don't remember rest) Daren nickname:  Alfalfa Age13-17) 15 Gender: M Animal: Horse Extra Power: (Optional) None Perso: (Optional)  Carer: Dr. (Name)  Other: N/a Looks: (Pic, description or both. Either show or explain what part is animal) (With horse ears (slightly smaller, of course) and a small, small tail.)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
((Hai! May i join? :-D)) Name: Camdian Codename: Sky Age: 16 Gender:Male Animal: Mongoose Extra Power: N/A Perso: Determined, witty, prankster, sneaky, swift, stubborn, clever, short tempered Carer: Dr. Galem Other: N/A Looks: Human form: ((with ears and a tail)) Animal form: I will be playing in 3rd person :-P

Hello my pretties.

Me when people act stupid:

Me when I see food:

Me when people talk about romance:

When me and my friends see someone we don't like:

When people don't like me:

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
name: Alina age: 16 gender: female animal: fox extra power: her claws are unusually long perso: she is quit quiet and sneaky, she doesn't open up to people quickly so she doesn't have a majority of friends, but once you get to know her she is quit sweet and she has a low self esteem. career: works at dunk in donut ((if you me to change it i can)) other : N/A looks: she has red hair curly hair that is , her fox ears look to big for her hair but she loves to feel their velvety feel, she has pale skin, a big fluffy tail that has a white colored tip, she has blue eyes that suddenly change to brown, she is very tiny again why she was probably chosen to be a fox

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
((srry may i join??)))

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Type In A Random Photo Embed Code!

ThE WoRd GaMe

Where would you be if the internet didn't ...

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos