Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

I woke up...with ears?!(FULL, May reopen)

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Erica Codename: ? Age: 13 Gender: Female Animal: Dog Extra Power: Read Minds Perso: Smart, Funny, a bit strange Carer: Dr. Foxwell Other: N/A Looks: Erica (needs to approve)     Erica (dog form)

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
♠►Moon,Claw,Fang◄♠_1562745 Lock
♠►Moon,Claw,Fang◄♠_1562745
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Lethander Codename: "L." Age: 17 Gender: M Animal: Red Tailed Hawk Extra Power: He was already an enigma, but when they created him, they made some of his features sort of... interchangeable. Not exactly shapeshifting, but certain parts about him could be changed for his animal DNA's more useful characteristics. His wings were always there, but, that was the only part that stayed the same. Other than that, uncontrollably, he would subconsciously access his hidden DNA... His eyes would turn amber and his vision too, where he could actually use his sight to zoom in on a target and adjust to light.... His nails would extend and harden, and his arms and hands would gain an increased strength, allowing him to use talon like claws, and have a sort of death grip on whatever he was holding... His voice would pitch up in key and he could screech, which would sometimes stun others... His wings would go dead, and allow him to use them as shields against damage, and even stranger things... However, he only found that he could use these powers for a limited amount of time, least of all, the ability that allowed him to take damage with his wings as shields, which would inevitably have even worse problems, as he had flying problems afterwards, and sometimes he would suddenly be drained of energy, or his vision would blur severely after using his powers. But that was how it was done. Personality: He is very much an anti social recluse, and often spends his time in a dark room with no lights, hardwood floor, and an extension cord which is plugged into an old desktop computer, router, modem, CPU unit, complete with large keyboard and vintage mouse. He doesn't get out much, but when he does, he's either getting or on an assignment, or flying around where noone can see him. Noone really knows his real name, but everyone calls him L. Caretaker: Dr. Nathaniel Todd. Other: As aforementioned, he can fly, but then again, he is having trouble learning how to. Instead of fully flying right now, he hovers and glides around, but more practical uses have been found for his wings. For example, expanding them temporarily to reduce damage from falling, or running, and flapping his wings to create a blast  of air to knockback enemies. Other uses included the shielding, and even sometimes clotheslining someone with his wings in a spin, but again, he hasn't fully learned to fly. Looks: Long black, shoulder length hair; oil slick and straight, center parted on either side, with two long, slicked locks of bangs in front of his eyes, and end an inch before his jawline. Dark blue eyes, which turn amber when he accesses his vision. He is 6'2", and very lightweight, as he eats very little, so he is very twiggy, and has very pale skin.  He usually wears a white t-shirt and bleached, torn up jeans. He also likes to go barefoot, and on a side note, has relatively large feet. He likes to sit in a crouch with his knees bent all the way, and finally, he has dark and light brown motleyed wings with a 7 foot wing span, which folds almost neatly onto his back. He sometimes wears a long waisted, zip up black hoodie over it all, but often just wears the t-shirt and jeans.

This is ♠►Moon,Claw,Fang◄♠, over and out..

I like gothic things, gothic clothes, gothic architecture, gothic characters...

My freedom is somewhat limited, kinda complicated, hope you don't waste it... My desires, somewhat tired, exhausted, conceited, can you see it? HOW ... Do you KNOW? O.o ...

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar

"Gupi1999" wrote:

ATTENTION ALL SUBSCRIBED If your character is not in the list on the first post you were not approved. So please delete your posts. If you do not delete them I will comment you repeatedly untill you do. All those who's names are in the list you have been approved. Again please delete your posts. But only those that are not your form. Any further questions be moved to comments. ~Thank you Gupi.
Understood. I'll post pictures of Silver's forms!

I'm not really sure what to put here.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Hey, Gupi. If you need to see a picture of Silver's forms, look at my profile background. The one of the left is Silver, and the one on the right is Shadow. Silver has a human form, obviously.

I'm not really sure what to put here.

Posted By:
Makiee
Makiee
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Oz Codename: B-Rabbit Age: 14 Animal: Rabbit (Black One~ :3) Extra Power: He uses a Scythe when he transforms into his big rabbit form. Otherwise, he's just a little tiny black rabbit. Personality: Oz is easy-going and calm. He never realizes the fact that he can be hurting others though sometimes when he thinks hes doing the right thing. He's also a bit flirty sometimes and can get carried away. He's friendly to everyone he meets. Carer: Dr. Xerxes Other: Doesn't remember anything really. Looks: Oz Bunny Form (Regular) - Oz Human Form - Oz

Posted By:
Lorcan Furey
Lorcan Furey
StarStarStarStarStar
(We cannot start until everybody has deleted literally all their posts except the forms, including this post)

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(STARTING! Cos I know I'm annoying everyone.... I'll edit in the final form now!) (BTW, first person here :P. the begining post is my first posts...so a follow up to that for me) I found my voice, finally but the acream didn't come out. No shrill squeel...a deep, roar. That made me stop. Not really though instead I collapsed on the floor sobbing. Whispering to myself"I don't know why I'm here....but...I know that I didn't look like this. I can see myself before...no tail no ears?"  After a long time my sobs stopped and I finally stood up and looked about, I could see a white bed, tossed a little so obviously that must have been where I woke up. I also saw a basket of clothes and two doors, I rush to one, yanking but it doesn't move. Giving up I try the wooden door and it swings open and I see a small bathroom. I don't go in, there would be another mirror, I don't want to see myself.

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
ImaginationGal200_2207780 Lock
ImaginationGal200_2207780
StarStarStarStarStar
I tried to speak. But my throat felt weird, I started coughing, coughing, then a massive wad of fur cam out. I screamed. but a fierce, wild cats Moew came out "Reow!" i screamed.  I blinked my eyes in the darkness. I wanted to turn on a light, but i felt so hot and the light just would make it worse. so i lay down, my heart pulsing.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
((Yay!!)) Camdian rolled, landing with a loud thump on the ground. He groaned, sitting up and rubbing his head. When his vision came into focus, he felt like he was in snow-land. White walls, white bed, white metal door......white wooden door. He tried calling out for someone but it came out as a squeaky-like chatter. He coughed, as iff something were in his throat, then felt something brush his leg. He looked down as saw a slightly fluffy but skinny tail, the color brown. He grabbed it and pulled, letting out another squeaky yelp. He felt something on his head flicker and he reached up, feeling furry things on each side of his head......He was going insane. He ran to the metal door. Locked. Then he started for the other door and it swung open, revealing a small bathroom with a toilet, shower, and sink. He walked inside, staring at the reflection of himself. He had ears and a tail.....a tail and ears. Camdian rubbed his eyes, then looked widely at himself. What kind of crack-head would make a mirror like this? I mean obviously it couldn't be possible......Camdian felt the unmistakable brush of a tail on his arm and he closed his eyes, walking out of the bathroom and slamming the door.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
Lorcan Furey
Lorcan Furey
StarStarStarStarStar
Daren rubbed his eyes awake and looked around. What the heck? Was he in the hospital? He didn't remember ever getting hurt or anything. And shouldn't a nurse or someone be there? He stretched, testing for any sore muscles or broken bones. Nothing, except he had a slight headache. Daren stood up from the white bed and studied the room. It was almost entirely white! But there was a mirror. He went up to it and looked at his reflection. He must be dreaming still. It must be a good one, though, 'cause he did have a headache and his hair was messy, unlike most of his dreams.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Hunger Games Or Maze Runner

DIVERGENT OR HUNGER GAMES???

Anybody Seen The Maze Runner?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

cute animals

latest videos