Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

I woke up...with ears?!(FULL, May reopen)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Camdian sighed, leaning against the wooden bathroom door. He grabbed his tail and examined it. It looked almost like a weasles tail....but a little more fluffy. Then he touched his ears, which were medium sized and rounded. He shook his head and laughed out loud into the silence. He was going insane! He couldn't have a tail and ears, not possible. Illusion. Camdian looked around the white room, his dark green eyes flickering with curiousity. Was this a hospital? No.....couldn't be. There'd be windows, and the door would open, and they would halso have stethascopes, and all sorts of funny instruments. He sighed, trying to remember what he had been doing before he got here. His mind was blank.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
I lay down on the bed, pain forced me to reposition my body. I told myself it was a bad dream, a nightmare. Convincing, well it wasn't. How can you be convincing when I could feel the tail tickling my legs? Soon enough I felt my body giving up, slipping back into sleep...just before everything went dark I noticed something I hadn't before. Right above the metal door was a speaker for a PA system

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule
StarStarStarStarStar
I woke up with a jolt as if electricity was going through me. My eyes opened slowly to reveal an amazing sight. I was in a white room with white everything, white door, white walls, white floor, and a white bed of which I was lying on. My eyes narrowed in interest as I carefully got up, not wanting this of which seemed like a vision to go away. A little hint of excitement buzzed inside of myself. Where am I? I thought in wonder and walked over to a mirror that was hanging on the white door. When I saw myself through the mirror, it wasn't something I was expecting. I had furry black ears on top of my head and a furry black dog-like tail. Interesting...... It took me a second to ponder over this but I couldn't figure out this mystery. An intercom was next to the door, amazing how I didn't notice it before. I pressed the silver button and a raspy sound echoed from the speaker. Hmm...... Then, I continuously began pressing the button again and again, keeping it pressed down for about 10 seconds every time.

MY SIGNATURE IS TOP SECRET!!!!!

Besides, if you knew it, id have to get rid of you. smile

SO SMILE!

GOOOOOO ARTEMIS FOWL!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
ImaginationGal200_2207780 Lock
ImaginationGal200_2207780
StarStarStarStarStar
(sorry! I'm back now!) I lay still in the darkness, my throat feeling horrible, I couldn't get up, my body was suddenly.....Paralized.

Posted By:
Lorcan Furey
Lorcan Furey
StarStarStarStarStar
He was lying down, trying to get some more sleep before trying to figure out what was going on when he discovered his tail. It was a light yellowish color-palomino was it called in the horse-world?-just like his new horse ears. Ok. Let's pretend for a second this was real. That would make this place some sort of testing place for scientists, right? I mean, it wasn't anything like a normal hospital. Well, it was relatively soft for a figment of his imagination. Maybe he just needed to get some sleep. But when he tried to lie down, a shock of pain from the area where his horse-tail was forced him up. Great. He was so tired he was imagining pain, too!

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Camdian's eyes flickered to a small intercom by the metal door. He got to his feet slowly, scowling at the brush of his tail on his legs. He pressed the intercom botton "Hello? Hello? Anyone there? Hellllooo??" Camdian tittered stupidly. There was a crackling sound but no answer "ANYONE THERE?!" He called loudly, pressing the button a couple of times. He cursed. What was the point of an intercom if it was broken?

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
Lorcan Furey
Lorcan Furey
StarStarStarStarStar
What the heck? Now it was too late. He was completely insane! No wonder he was in this weird hospital! But did this tail and these ears really exist? They felt like his skin, but with somewhat protective fur. They itched like they were real. He sighed and continued searching the room. The door almost seemed to be made of metal. There were no windows. There was a small closet, with nothing in it. No decorations or any color other than white. They even had changed his clothes to white!

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Camdian's eyes flashed red ((Such as mongooses do when they are frustrated, defiant, or mad)) He started pounding his fists on the door "Let me out of here!!!!" He yelled, his voice coming out in angry chatters. His fists throbbed and a loud clanging sound was made on the door but it stayed as smooth and hard as ever, as well as closed. He groaned, sliding to the ground. He rubbed his throbbing knuckles, cursing loudly.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
I woke up again, stiff and uncomfortable. The worst part was that the tail waas still tickling my legs and the ears were there too. I gave up on an explanation, I had to be insane. That would explain the white...everything. I was locked in a little white cell in a mental hospital. But that didn't explain why I don't even know my name. I paced the room for awhile before I noticed a meidcal bracelt on my wrist, like the ones newborn babys wear. I read it "Thistle? But...my name...is...C..Ca.....carduus." I rembered, I knew my name now. But nothing else, my head was a blank. A voice came then, making me scream and spin around in seach of it's owner. I spotted it, the intercom. "It apears you have awoken. All but two are now awake and discovering youselves. Thise now awake, we would reccomend wahsing and changing clothes...hygeine is important." then the voice cut out

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule
StarStarStarStarStar
I paced the room cautiously. "Can someone at least tell me what'sgoing on?!" I yelped and my voice failed. Then, my name started to drift into my blank mind. Was it..... De.... Desirae? No... Desiree! That's it! I smiled as I remembered my name and walked over to the intercom. As I pressed the silver button, I called through. "Desiree here! I need some assistance figuring things out!" No reply. I looked down at my wrist and saw a white, paper braclet around it- sort of like one of those I saw at a hospital. On the paper braclet was the word, Wolf. Hmm....... Pushing down the intercom button again, I called again. "Wolf here! I need some assistance figuring things out!" This time there was a reply. "Hello Wolf. What can I help you with?" I tried to say something but no words came out. Who was that?

MY SIGNATURE IS TOP SECRET!!!!!

Besides, if you knew it, id have to get rid of you. smile

SO SMILE!

GOOOOOO ARTEMIS FOWL!!!!!!!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Favorite Youtubers :D (2014)

Favorite Youtubers :D (2014)

Rainbow Looms

Suckish Shows.

red band socitey

Nicklodeon vs Disney?

latest videos