Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

I woke up...with ears?!(FULL, May reopen)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Camdian heard the voice in the intercom and his eyes flashed again. He pressed down the button "Don't tell me what to do!! Let me out of here!!!" He chattered angrily, his tail puffing up to twice it's size, eyes glowing red.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
I heard the voice again"It appears people are being rowdy. No one is allowed to leave unless you comply to our rules." I took a deep breath and then went and washed. It felt strange with the tail and ears and it took me awhile to decide if i was going to use body wash or shampoo on the fur. I dried off and changed into the white clothing in the white wardrobe and sat on the white bed to wait in the white room. White, the word was starting to hurt my head. 

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
Lorcan Furey
Lorcan Furey
StarStarStarStarStar
Comply to their rules? Their were others other than him? Had they been kidnapped? Mental hospital doctors didn't mess with you like that, did they? Sigh. Probably best to just do as they say, then they might have a chance of going back home. Just ignore the tail-and ears- and act mentally stable. Daren walked over to the bathroom and got cleaned up. Even the clean clothes they provided were white!

Posted By:
ImaginationGal200_2207780 Lock
ImaginationGal200_2207780
StarStarStarStarStar
I washed my body, though it felt strange. I kept having the urge to scramble out of their the moment I put a drop of water on my self. I tried lick-washing myself. It was what a lot of cats do. Ugh. I tasted horrible. Wait a minute.  Did I just say that? 

Posted By:
ImaginationGal200_2207780 Lock
ImaginationGal200_2207780
StarStarStarStarStar
I tried to remember my name. I looked at a weird bracelet on my wrist. "Lili" My name was Lily? No, I cannot remember it being. Alex....Lexi......these names seemed familiar, maybe my name. Lexi?.  I wasn't quite sure if that was a memory or a sound. My name was..........Alexis! Ah, now I could remember, I did not bother with my last name. I pressed the intercom and said "Lil here! Any help on, oh, I don't know, where the heck I am?"

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
"Damn you!" Camdian hissed into the intercom. He left it and went to the bathroom. He sniffed himself then wrinklied up his nose. He did smell pretty bad. He grumbled and got some clean white clothes out of the drawers and went into the shower. He let the hot water run down his back and washed himself before getting out, rubbing his tail and ears dry, then putting on the white clothes. He walked out of the steamy bathroom, his eyes blazing. He pressed the intercom button again "There. I took a stupid shower. Now get me out of here" He chattered

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule
StarStarStarStarStar
I heard the message from the intercom and smiled. Then, I pressed the button lightly. "No problem!" I said cheerily and skipped to the bathroom to wash up thourouly. The water coming from the shower head was warm and made me sleepy. I yawned and turned off the shower, stepping out carefully and wrapping the soft, white towel around myself. The towel and everything else was unsurprisingly white. White was always the most beautiful word for me. I grabbed the white brush from the sink counter and started to brush my hair. Most of the tangles came out but the rest were impossible. Hmm..... I walked over to the intercom and pressed the silver button harder this time. "Hello people of the intercom." I began stupily-which wasn't my fault considering i'd never really been taught how to pretend to be smart-and then I continued. "I am washed up and my hair is combed to my best looking! May I get out for an explination now?" I asked curiously and smiled. (Desiree is never really bothered by things of any the highest annoyance.)

MY SIGNATURE IS TOP SECRET!!!!!

Besides, if you knew it, id have to get rid of you. smile

SO SMILE!

GOOOOOO ARTEMIS FOWL!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
"Thank you to the pe....few who chose to shower, the others will remain in the dark for 10 minutes. We hope your decisions may change."The voice cut out, but the mirror I first looked at....rippled and flashed green, then words came across it. I screamed in shock and was shocked by another roar leaving me. "That wasn't a mirror....just a reflection" I then read it, hoping it would explain something. Hello. I am Dr M. de Furth.  I am here to take care of you. If you promise to be good I'll come and talk to you. press the green button to talk to me, the red one to talk to the people who have been talking to you so far.  I didn't like what I read, it was to robotic. inhuman. (Okay, comment me if you guys don't get it, but basically- You di as they sya, you get 'rewearded and if you don't punished. After you meet your doctor you meet everyone in a group. Each of you controls your doctor, I control the Intercom voices...kk?)

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
((Kay)) Camdian suddenly whirled around, seeing the mirror he had saw himself in ripple. It had the same message and his red eyes narrowed suspiciously. He stalked over to it and pressed the green button "Yo, get me some nachos, a root beer, and get me the hell out of here" He hissed into the new intercom, his tail flickering back and forth. He stared at it, his red eyes glinting with amusement and hostality.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Camdian waited for a reply, tail flickering back and forth. Suddenly, the intercom crackled and a soft, gentle, but strong voice came to life out of the metal box. "Very funny, Sky. I'm sorry but letting you out right now is not an option. You are still particularly weak anyhow" The voice said "I am Dr. Galem, as you read in the note, and i am your carer" The voice rang out clearly. Sky? Is that my name? He wondered. He had thought his name was......Camdian. He scowled. What have they done to him? And why would he think his name was Camdian if it was Sky? Sky shook his head, growling "Whatever crackhead, just get me out of here, i'm just fine" He snapped, tail bristling, eyes glowing red with irratation. Sky's eye twitched when he heard the response "Can't do that. Sorry" Sky yelled and kicked the white wall hard in frustration

Why, you may ask?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Its a never ending game!

ThE WoRd GaMe

FAV SUBJECTS

find a girlfriend here describe yourself f...

ThE WoRd GaMe

latest videos