Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

I woke up...with ears?!(FULL, May reopen)

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
I walked to the intercom and pressed the button"...I promise to be good?" "Good job Thistle, do you have any questions?" I thought my name was Carduus, why did she say Thistle? Was my name wrong in my head? I didn't know who I was..."Who am I?"I asked, confused and unsure "You are Thistle, your 14 and this is your home. I need to go" "What? Hello! Hello? You left..." I try to screaming in frustration, roaring once again. Kicking the wall I threw myself on the bed and snarled into the pillow

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
The voice emitted from the intercom once again. "Sky, calm yourself. I don't want to have to punish you. I have to go now. Be good" ordered the soft, gentle and manly like voice. The intrcom clicked and went silent. Sky strode over and pressed the button down, his other hand clenched into a tight fist "I'm not done with you yet!!! Get back here!!!" He chattered angrily, pounding on the wall with his fists. He slid to the ground, half-sobbing, and have yelling in frustration. He held his head in his hands.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
Lorcan Furey
Lorcan Furey
StarStarStarStarStar
Daren thought a nice shower would clear his head, but he walked into the same all-white room. Great. Now the mirror was talking to him. GLAD TO SEE YOU'RE AWAKE, ALFALFA. Alfalfa? Wasn't that like, a food for horses, or something? He needed mental help. Now. He tried banging on the huge metal door, but it hurt his hand a little, so he backed away and sat on the bed. What now? He glared at the mirror. MY NAME IS DR. CHALKHILL. IF YOU DO AS I SAY, YOU WILL BE REWARDED. ANY QUESTIONS? Any questions? Here's one: what the heck was he doing here? BY THE WAY, THOSE ARE A REAL TAIL AND PAIR OF EARS.

Posted By:
Scrubs_TV_Girl
Scrubs_TV_Girl
StarStarStarStar
(I'm sorry guys, but I'm going to leave this RP. I'll delete my form and any other posts that I've made. I'll delete this message as soon as Gupi sees it.)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Sky regained himself finally and rose to his feet, sitting on the bed quietly and staring at the white wall across from him.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
ImaginationGal200_2207780 Lock
ImaginationGal200_2207780
StarStarStarStarStar
I look at this forum post, thinking back to the dark ages, when I had actually signed up for this, I look and see......WHAT? like almost 2 years and only 5 ######## PAGES!

1 2 3 5 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Which One Should I Pick?

latest videos