Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Living in a Cat Human Tribe

Posted By:
warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay peoples! This is a roleplay based off the book i'm writing! No stealing please or else! The main character is Horsetail, she's a fighter now. There is a new danger lurking between the tribes, and Horsetail doesn't like it. Quickkill is living in the tribes. no one knows of the pain he's planning to bring.As he gathers more cat humans to fight with him that hate their tribe, the more vunerable the tribes become. Hunttirbe, Suntribe, Flametribe, and Seasontribe, must unite to defeat Quickkill and his army of hate-filled cat humans. But, will the tribes find out in time? Okay so you all should know what a hybrid cat looks like right? a human with a cat tail and cat ears. Well, these are basically hybrid cats that can turn into normal cats whenever they please. Spots open: Quickkill army: Quickkill Severerise Hunttribe spots open: Echorise Quickkill Peltingheart Suntribe spots open: Pantherrise Runningfire Horsetail- taken by me Seasontribe spots open: Squirrelrise Flametribe spots open: Dreamrise Okay thats all the spots! sorry for the very few spots, but, you can make your own characters and add them to Quickkill's army, or one of the tribes. Unfortunately, you can't make another tribe or another leader. Lords are leaders, their names end with rise. Trainings are apprentices, their names end with the name of their tribe. Fighters are well you know, their names end with something like flight, tail, eyes, ect. Mothers are again, you know, when they become a mother, their name stays the same as when they were a fighter. General follows the same standards as mother. A general is a cat human, that may or may not take the place of the Lord when the lord dies. Healers, there are tons of healers in each tribe, most cat humans aren't born wiht the ability though. their name follows the standards of a general and fighter and mother. Young ones are basically kittens. Their names end with tiny. I think thats all the positions: Young one Lord General Mother Healer Fighter mmk? so heres the form if you wanna make a different character: Name: Age: Gender: Looks: Personality: Tribe: Position: Other: Short Bio: kk?

MY SIGNATURE IS TOP SECRET!!!!!

Besides, if you knew it, id have to get rid of you. smile

SO SMILE!

GOOOOOO ARTEMIS FOWL!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule
StarStarStarStarStar
anyone? come on peoples pleeeeeease?

SO SMILE!

Posted By:
warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule
StarStarStarStarStar
14 veiws and yet no one joins? Frown

SO SMILE!

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
( may i join?))

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule
StarStarStarStarStar
Sure just make a form for a new character  or choose a character in the spots list. smile

SO SMILE!

Posted By:
warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule
StarStarStarStarStar

"warriorcatsrule" wrote:

Sure just make a form for a new character or choose a character in the spots list. smile

SO SMILE!

Posted By:
muni4ever
muni4ever
StarStarStarStar
I WANNA JOIN!!!!!! CAN I PLZ!!!!!!!

Add me i dont care if your bi, gay or a lesbian. Be yourself. Also dont judge those people they the best people you ever met.

Posted By:
warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule
StarStarStarStarStar
sure just make a form for a new character or choose a spot! smile

SO SMILE!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Chat Or Fourms

Tom & Jerry Vs Micky Mouse

Chat Or Fourms

latest videos