Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Kaylenn's Home for Managerie Friends! [Always Accepting]

Posted By:
♠►Moon,Claw,Fang◄♠_1562745 Lock
♠►Moon,Claw,Fang◄♠_1562745
StarStarStarStarStar
Do you have a pet or wild animal that has been injured, neglected, or cannot be taken care of by you or another person? Don't even think about sending them to a zoo or an animal shelter. Send them to Kaylen's Home for Managerie Friends! Every housepet from dogs and cats, to rodents and birds, and every wild animal from horses, wolves, reptiles, and even large cats are kept here, where they are taken care of by Kaylen and her large family. With Kaylen's large, three story mansion and ranch, there is plenty of room for your pet or injured animal to eat, sleep, play, and roam freely! There is no other place to take your pet, this side of the world. Just take your animal there, and fill out the form, and you know that they will be set for life. Go ahead! See for yourself! Here is the general dynamic of the roleplay: I will be occasionally playing any Human NPC's like Kaylen and her family, but all characters will play animals of any type. Here is the rules: -You cannot play an animal you know cannot live and subsist in a mansion OR a ranch. This means you can't play an alligator, for instance. -No eating or fighting with the other animals and/or staff, unless specified in your form and discussed with me. -Animals can talk to each other, but not humans. Think Garfield. -The Mansion is large, with three stories and over 50 rooms. Explore, and come up with things as you go along! I might throw in a room that is designated and important for animal care. Examples are Commons, Kitchen, Lounge, and Garden. -The above rule stands for the ranch. It mainly consists of 25 acres of land, with a large hilltop, a slightly dense forest to the east, and a large barn for large animals like horses and such. -You are free game in this roleplay. While friendships can be made, and romance is permitted, I don't want to see too many things going on with your character. I want to see My Little Pony kind of stuff, not stuff like Twilight. Keep that in mind. Here's a list of animals that are acceptable to play: Dogs (domesticated, and wolves) Cats (domesticated, feral, and some large ones) Birds(Domesticated and wild/ any) Rodents (Mice, Ferrets, Weasels, hedgehogs and such included) Horses Reptiles (Not exceeding the size of a small table) Amphibians (frogs, and such. Note: There will be a swimming area/aquarium for partly aquatic animals to subside in ) Some Fish (not recommended, as your character will be restricted from some gameplay) Arctic Animals Insects (specify) Some Bears, Deer, and Primates. Etc... NOW! Here is your form: Name: (domestically given, or given by peers, a.k.a., tribe-wise) Age: (human years) Gender: (important) Animal: (be specific) Looks: (picture or description. You can be fancy-schmancy, but don't get too unrealistic.) Wearing: (if any, collars, vests, anything of the types) Personality: (as an animal, you will have a way of behaving, especially around other animals.) Bio: (why you came? How you got injured, or any of your animal's sad past) Position: (are you being brought to the Home, or are you already there??) Other: Join up! I know this is unique, and yes, the title was a spinoff of Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends. This is going to be an always open rp, so join up! See how interesting it gets...

This is ♠►Moon,Claw,Fang◄♠, over and out..

I like gothic things, gothic clothes, gothic architecture, gothic characters...

My freedom is somewhat limited, kinda complicated, hope you don't waste it... My desires, somewhat tired, exhausted, conceited, can you see it? HOW ... Do you KNOW? O.o ...

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Oh la la. Form spot!

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Quinn age:8 Gender:F animal: A woodland fox looks: she is a flinty red mixed with blood red. She has scars on the bottom half of her body because of being trapped under rocks. She has super senses and her ears twitch at noises. She has brown eyes that dart around alot Wearing : nothing, if they try and put stuff on her, she hates it so much she rips it to shreds with the exception of her red collar bio: she was an ordinary fox but encountered a major earthquake in early years. Her family was killed and was trapped under rocks until a rescue team had found her position: being brought Other: nothin  Perso: ( its ok! :3) she's very bright and bubbly and Ike's to walk around a lot. She can't sit still for long but is sometimes mad for no apparent reason. She is never bored and likes to make trouble. She has a sharp tongue, and likes to act

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Jomeimei, add a personality tab... DARN, I ALWAYS FORGET THAT!!!

My freedom is somewhat limited, kinda complicated, hope you don't waste it... My desires, somewhat tired, exhausted, conceited, can you see it? HOW ... Do you KNOW? O.o ...

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Butch Age: 12 Gender: M Animal: German Shepherd (Dog) Looks: Butch has a motley coloring of a matted dark yellow, chestnut brown, and dark gray, a lighter gray shade trying to take over his face. He has dark brown eyes, and the tips of his ears are white, in addition to the four socks he wears on his feet (socks being the term for when the paws or a little more are covered in one fur color.) Wearing: He wears a black and blue vest with a white strip across his waist which says "Butch" and says in big letters "K-9" on the back of his left side. It has a strap on it for connecting a leash, and even a silver patch emulating a police badge just behind where his left shoulder should be. His former master tried to take it off of him, but he could never get it off him without hostility. Besides, it helps with his minor back problems. He also is sometimes wearing a small dark blue cast of vet wrap on his left right foreleg. Personality: Butch is a very calm, well-mannered dog, but otherwise is very grim and serious around other animals. He can get very aggressive when an immature acting or troublesome animal does things. This makes Butch an enigma to a lot of animals. The only other animals that seem to be able to interact on Butch's level is other canine animals, and horses. There are two animals that really get along with Butch; Zoe, a 21 year old German-stock Dachshund, and Phillip, a pureblood thoroughbred horse, who runs with Butch on the ranch for his exercise. (I am making both forms, but either person can play either character. Butch will be primary, but Zoe and Phillip are auxiliary DMPC's, used to encourage other players to interact on the Home.) Bio: Butch used to be a K-9 unit, until he was wounded on the right foreleg in a sting operation when he got hit by a car pursuing a drug dealer. He fractured his leg, and ended up having screws put in his knee, but he was immediately medically discharged, and retired to Kaylenn's Home for Managerie Friends, where he recieved full honors for his service since he was a pup, that service being a full decade since he was fully trained. Position: Butch has been staying at Kaylenn's home for three years now. Other: Zoe, and Phillip are his best friends.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(Bump...)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
I edited

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
RainingKnote
RainingKnote
StarStarStarStar
form slot if that is alright, I'll work on it in a few minutes, though not in a good mood to think.

"We are but branches among many trees."

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(That's fine, always accepting. gtg to school nao, see ya'll later..)

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Bumperz

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Last one to say beautiful wins !!!! And sa...

Hello

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos