Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Chaos ( THIS IS NO AN ORDINARY RP. RPs are featured inside, check to see if any of urs are in there!)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Ok. This is like a realistic kinda fantasy roleplay. You use you. Like..you you. Expect for ur real name.  Plot: Kidzworld had a huge crash and everyone on it at the moment froze and got sucked into the roleplays. The following roleplays listed will be on it. Hogwats school if witchcraft and wizardry, the Healing Wars Half Breeds Canbridge Academy Metal Head Stranded War of the Forty Kaylenn's home for Managerie Friends The Stars in ther Hands ( somethin like that, can't remember the name...) The Unknown Nior's Boarding Home for the Musically Inchanced The Sound of Madness You all end up stuck in the War of the Forty, your own characters meet you what will happen? Will you get out wit the help of your own roleplay charries? 

"Without art, Earth is just Eh."

5000th post 8/3/13 8:56

Chaos ( THIS IS NO AN ORDINARY RP. RPs are featured inside, check to see if any of urs are in there!)

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Yay! Two of my RPs are on there xD

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Me name: Jo( can be ur nickname here) Age:14( fake) Gender:F perso: I am very creative and artsy.  Seriously live to write and read and blah blah blah. I am advanced n school, and I'm very bright. Piano has brought many tears however. look: black harm shoulder length, brown eyes and sarcastic smile wears: pretty much anything that goes with my shirt and is confortable...* shrugs* Other: I feel weird describing myself....

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
No, I man how you act.

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Me shall join! Although, to me its sorta confusing x)

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Form Slot, one moment please.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule
StarStarStarStarStar
man my roleplay isn't in there XD

MY SIGNATURE IS TOP SECRET!!!!!

Besides, if you knew it, id have to get rid of you. smile

SO SMILE!

GOOOOOO ARTEMIS FOWL!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
(Lol xD I love the plot, and I am in 5 of thoes RolePlays listed! Maybe 6, I still have to be accepted or un-accepted in another one. I wanna join, and I wanna SANDWHICH! {But wait... I already ate one o3o} I WANT ANOTHER ONE!) Moi~ Name ~ Er... Izzi (Or Arti... Your choice x3) Age ~ 13 (Fake, but i'm just using it xD) About ~ Er.... I am pretty nice at times, but at other times, I am pretty 'mean'. I like silver, and Mythology (Obviously because of my User x3) I hate, and I mean HATE pink. I love playing video games, mostly ones with war or fighting involved. I don't have many friends, nor do I want many. I am pretty Depressed at times, mostly because people count me out of roleplays. {Erm... To much Info? xD} Looks: Uhm... A little off shoulder length honey-ish dirty blonde type of colour, usually styled in a weird ponytail things (Y'know, unless i'm to lazy to put it up cx) Ocean blue eyes, unlike my family. I am usually frowning, but at other times, I have a sarcastic smile. {They have hazel-ish eyes, or brown, and i'm the only blonde xD} I usually wear a t-shirt, and jeans, and/or my gray converse. {I should've just put a picture xD} Other ~ It feels odd that i'm describing myself O.O But... oh well x3 And did I put to much info o.o Sorry if I did xD

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Aha! Candyhearts, make ur form so we can start please!

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

(Lol xD I love the plot, and I am in 5 of thoes RolePlays listed! Maybe 6, I still have to be accepted or un-accepted in another one. I wanna join, and I wanna SANDWHICH! {But wait... I already ate one o3o} I WANT ANOTHER ONE!) Moi~ Name ~ Er... Izzi (Or Arti... Your choice x3) Age ~ 13 (Fake, but i'm just using it xD) About ~ Er.... I am pretty nice at times, but at other times, I am pretty 'mean'. I like silver, and Mythology (Obviously because of my User x3) I hate, and I mean HATE pink. I love playing video games, mostly ones with war or fighting involved. I don't have many friends, nor do I want many. I am pretty Depressed at times, mostly because people count me out of roleplays. {Erm... To much Info? xD} Looks: Uhm... A little off shoulder length honey-ish dirty blonde type of colour, usually styled in a weird ponytail things (Y'know, unless i'm to lazy to put it up cx) Ocean blue eyes, unlike my family. I am usually frowning, but at other times, I have a sarcastic smile. {They have hazel-ish eyes, or brown, and i'm the only blonde xD} I usually wear a t-shirt, and jeans, and/or my gray converse. {I should've just put a picture xD} Other ~ It feels odd that i'm describing myself O.O But... oh well x3 And did I put to much info o.o Sorry if I did xD
(iemiemoJ~! I missed you~~! By the way, to much information in my forum~? xD)

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Describe the profile pic above you

i love arctic wolves