Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Chaos ( THIS IS NO AN ORDINARY RP. RPs are featured inside, check to see if any of urs are in there!)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Nope, anD I prefer Izzi, Arti is only for me to call you. :3

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Chaos ( THIS IS NO AN ORDINARY RP. RPs are featured inside, check to see if any of urs are in there!)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
Okie Dokie~! I like Pancakes..... And Waffles~! >;o 

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sorry, Ive been busy. Name:Midnight I like that name dont judge me Age: hmmm 16!  Gender: F Perso: Friggin insane and random and weird. I have trust issues honestly. I am actually quite mischievous and secretive. I have a very odd perspective of life. Looks: Long curly black hair, brown black looking eyes and very lightly tan skinned. 

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
E can start! I'll give a staring post give where u were n when the crash happened.  Jo clicked lazily on the forums buttered, her black hair swaying around her shoulders. She checked to see if anyone had posted on spas traded squinting her eyes. She froze, unable to move and got sucked into the tiny screen infant of her.  Jo stumbled onto a deserted island, smelling faint traces of blood. She realized she was in her own roleplay. She smothered a scream and broke down sputtering and stammering. 

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jomeimei" wrote:

E can start! I'll give a staring post give where u were n when the crash happened.  Jo clicked lazily on the forums buttered, her black hair swaying around her shoulders. She checked to see if anyone had posted on spas traded squinting her eyes. She froze, unable to move and got sucked into the tiny screen infant of her.  Jo stumbled onto a deserted island, smelling faint traces of blood. She realized she was in her own roleplay. She smothered a scream and broke down sputtering and stammering. 

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Izzi rolled her ocean blue eyes as she landed on the forums, her heart pounding inside her chest. She noticed the background skimming randomly, until she heard a fatal "click". Her eyes widened as she was sucked into a tiny screen infront of her, her heart pounding faster.  She awoke with pain inside her head. She gritted her teeth, looking at her surroundings. She suddenly realized she was in one of the 6 RolePlays she's in at the moment. "Uh-Oh.." She muttered.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Jo looked around. Only ne blode girl sat in the dust with her here...." whoa." she said stepping closer, " Artemis?" she asked comp,etely bewildered

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
sonicman01
sonicman01
StarStarStarStar
(Interesting Plot....I LIKE IT! Only one of the RPs of mine are in zere >.>Wink Name: (Ima Put Mah Nick Name) Roke Age:14 Gender: You Have To Know I'm A Male. Personality:Goes Hyper Whenever his dreams come true, sometimes goes into a moody mood, but is happy sometimes :P Wears:Always wears shots, Black and white shoes, Sonic Shirt Appearance: Pretty Tall like 5'6.Brown Shaggy Hair and brown eyes. Other:When He Gets sucked into the forums, his dreams come true

I wish my Gifs would work.

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Izzi snapped her head up, her ocean blue eyes looking at the girl stepping closer to her. "Jo? What are we doing her?" She asked, biting her lip softly. She wasn't sure what was happening, but she balled her fists. "Whatever it is, I don't like it." She stated, brushing the dust from her t-shirt, jeans, and face for that matter.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
sonicman01
sonicman01
StarStarStarStar

"sonicman01" wrote:

(Interesting Plot....I LIKE IT! Only one of the RPs of mine are in zere >.>Wink Name: (Ima Put Mah Nick Name) Roke Age:14 Gender: You Have To Know I'm A Male. Personality:Goes Hyper Whenever his dreams come true, sometimes goes into a moody mood, but is happy sometimes :P Wears:Always wears shots, Black and white shoes, Sonic Shirt Appearance: Pretty Tall like 5'6.Brown Shaggy Hair and brown eyes. Other:When He Gets sucked into the forums, his dreams come true
Am I accepted?e.o

I wish my Gifs would work.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Will we ever have a judgemental free world?

Who's the most popular person on KW beside...

IS CARING BETTER THAN LOVE

Who's Your Bestfriend?(:

We the Kidz

latest videos