Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Chaos ( THIS IS NO AN ORDINARY RP. RPs are featured inside, check to see if any of urs are in there!)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Yah!  Jo shuddered, " to think this actually happened is probobly a dream... She muttered  gtg to dance class,

'Take your makeup off, let your hair down, take a breath. Look into the mirror at yourself, do you like you?'
-Try, Colbie Calliet

5000th post 8/3/13

Chaos ( THIS IS NO AN ORDINARY RP. RPs are featured inside, check to see if any of urs are in there!)

Posted By:
sonicman01
sonicman01
StarStarStarStar
Roke woke up in the dust. A bite of a sandwich in his mouth. He looked around. Then, he looked at the sandwich. "This sandwich......MUST BE MAGICAL!" He said with another mouthful of the sandwich.

I wish my Gifs would work.

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Izzi shuddered, nodding slowly. "I have no freakin Idea of what's going the heck on!" she cried out, narrowing her eyes at the ground. She clenched a fist, suddenly seeing some dude eating an appearantly magical sandwich. "What the,.....?" she muttered, crossing her arms atop her chest.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
sonicman01
sonicman01
StarStarStarStar
Roke looked over at the girl staring at him. "Hm..........She seems familiar....." He said slowly and took another bite of the sandwich.

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
( I changed the name!! Its..... Violet! Wahoo xD) Violet watched her computer boredly as she wonderd what to do. She decided to check on her forums since her news feed went bonkers every once in a while. She uttered a small sigh and heard a sudden swoosh. The screen pf her computer began to change colors and before she knew it, she was being sucked into her computer. She fell out of the sky, landing harshly onto the sandy ground with a loud "thud". She coughed as she quickly sat up, it felt as if all her bones had broken. She shook off the pain and looked around, there was a guy eating a sandwich, a blonde-brown haired girl and a black haired girl. " What the heck just happened!?"

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Izzi scoffed, suddenly seeing a girl on the other side of the boy; "Yo! I'm not sure what the freakin heck happened, but I don't freakin care!" She muttered, shifting her gaze to the boy, snatching his sandwhich. "It's mine crazy dude, get ur own." She teased, holding the sandwhich to her mouth. Her ocean blue eyes ventured along the people which surrounded her, a boy next to her, a girl with black hair, and another girl, lying on the ground. "Jeez, did you all get hit by a tornado?" She joked, retorting slightly; She didn't do well with more then one person. "Wait a second... You two look familier.." She mumbled, dropping the sandwhich.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
sonicman01
sonicman01
StarStarStarStar
Roke looked at the sandwich that was dropped. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" He shouted. Roke indentified the girl that dropped the sandwich. "Wait a sec........Artemis?" He asked.

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Violet rolled her eyes at the girl as she took the boys sandwich. How immature.. She began to dust off the sand from he shirt and pants with a small grunt. She looked up as the boy asked if she was Artemis. Artemis? What is he talking about, that can not be her.

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Izzi narrowed her ocean blue eyes at Roke, nodding slowly. "Eyup, crazy dude... Wait a second... Sonic?" She asked, standing up slowly. She brushed herself off, stomping on the sandwhich while scoffing once again. She turned to Jo, then looked at the other girl... "Hmm.... Candy?" She muttered, her eyes flaring with confusion.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
sonicman01
sonicman01
StarStarStarStar
"YESSIREE! Sonicman01 reporting for duty!" Roke said. "This place reminds me of one of the forums i've been reading...." He said slowly.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Funniest Movie?

We the Kidz

I need some creative and interesting advices

How to go to sleep

Funniest Movie?

latest videos