Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Chaos ( THIS IS NO AN ORDINARY RP. RPs are featured inside, check to see if any of urs are in there!)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

Izzi laughed lightly, crossing her arms ontop of her chest. "Slow down, Sonic boy." She teased, putting a hand on his shoulder. She grinned, putting a pinky atop his shoulder, causing him to stop. "Wow, so manly.." She muttered, laughing once again. "And if i'm going to die, I want to atleast be me, I stole that line from The Hunger Games." She explained, grinning once again wider than before.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..
We were born to die.

Chaos ( THIS IS NO AN ORDINARY RP. RPs are featured inside, check to see if any of urs are in there!)

Posted By:
sonicman01
sonicman01
StarStarStarStar
"I bet this IS War of the Forty!" Roke explained.

I wish my Gifs would work.

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
{Be right back, shower time xD}  Izzi heaved a sigh, nodding slowly. She grasped her hair, pulling it into a slight ponytail. "If this is the War of Forty, where is the humans and the supernaturalists? Huh? Tell me that!" She said, crossing her arms once again. She sighed, shuffling her feet atop the ground. "You wanna know something, I feel like..." She started, smirking upwordly. "I feel like saying... VOLDOMORT!" She cried out, busting out laughing.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..
We were born to die.

Posted By:
sonicman01
sonicman01
StarStarStarStar
Roke heard a rustle in the bushes. "Do you guys hear that?" He asked with curiosity.

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Violet nodded, she tried to listen carefully. She heard a few sqwuaks of birds and then some more rustling. " What is that.." She whispered, glancing at Izzi and Roke before stepping closer to the place where the rustling had come from.

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Izzi grinned, pulling Roke and Violet to the left. She whipped her head around, suddenly reaching a hand out. She grabbed an object slowly, biting her bottom lip. She felt the object was hard, but also soft, it had something coming out of it- like fingures. She bit her bottom lip once again, eyes narrowed. She suddenly grinned, stepping infront as the sound grew louder. "Yo! What the heck are you people doing? Being idiots?" She yelled out, whispering the last part to herself. Although she felt fear, she kept a semi-straight face.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..
We were born to die.

Posted By:
sonicman01
sonicman01
StarStarStarStar
"Don't anger them! WE COULD DIE PEOPLE!" Roke shouted. "Woops..."

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Izzi whipped her head around, rolling her ocean blue eyes. "What. The. Heck. Roke?!" She cried, stepping on his foot slightly. She gritted her teeth, biting her bottom lip as the sound grew louder- as if they were coming near.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..
We were born to die.

Posted By:
sonicman01
sonicman01
StarStarStarStar
"Ow.....Sorry?" Roke said with a slight grin.

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Violet smirked and crossed her arms, staring intently at where the rustling continued. Are ther really supernaturals there? She was not completely scared, but she was a litle nervous at what could be creating all the sounds.

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Rush

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

latest videos