Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Chaos ( THIS IS NO AN ORDINARY RP. RPs are featured inside, check to see if any of urs are in there!)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
You goes on without me!!!  Jo stared into her mesmerizing eyes u til she gave up and sighed " gee. Won't Brair be happy. Another one. " Jo cocked her head. " Brair was the name of her sisters roleplay charrie. " another one?" Adrine rolled her eyes and muttered " soo clueless." she continued in a louder tone, " a stranger...Duh. All the rest of us appeared with certain injuries , all except-" Jo butted in " You, Elecc, and Krist. " Adrine hid a look of surprise. She grunted and whirled around and stalked away. Jo looked to the sky, the moon was rising. She smirked and followed Adrine

"Without art, Earth is just Eh."

5000th post 8/3/13 8:56

Chaos ( THIS IS NO AN ORDINARY RP. RPs are featured inside, check to see if any of urs are in there!)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
{I so sorry D:}  Izzi looked at Roke, rolling her own ocean blue eyes. She grabbed his ear, pulling him closer to herself. "He is supposed to have electric blue eyes, atleast, that's how I explained him.." She whispered back to Roke, suddenly feeling another pair of eyes on her. "More survivors. Great." Elecc murmered, his face blank.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
sonicman01
sonicman01
StarStarStarStar
"This is so confusing Izzi...." Roke whispered. "What's going on?". Roke looked at all the people that were supposed to be from the forums.

I wish my Gifs would work.

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 "I know right, Roke?" Izzi whispered back, letting go of his ear. "I'm not sure what the freakin' heck is going on!" She exclaimed, whipping around slowly. She suddenly saw Jo, and...... Adrine?! "What.." Izzi murmered, grabbing something slightly.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
sonicman01
sonicman01
StarStarStarStar
Roke looked at what Izzi was looking at. "One of those people look like they're from the forum...." Roke said quietly while staring at them.

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Izzi turned around, looking at Elecc, whom had an eyebrow raised at the two. She shook her head, looking back at Jo and Adrine over by a bush or something. "That one, the girl with the silver hair and green eyes. That's Adrine Hunt, from Stranded.." Izzi explained, gulping slightly. She turned around once again, seeing the girl on the ground, whom was holding the electrical mace. Izzi shivered, remembering the feeling of being electrocuted. "That looks like Lightning, my character from 'The war of 40'" she confirmed, nodding slightly.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Adrine cast a dirty glance at Izzi and stalked over the Elecc standing at his side. She whispered a string of non Audible words and rolled her eyes. Jo smiled. She knew her weakness, she could just destroy her ANYTIME she wanted to. Adrine just didn't know yet. She stifled a laugh as she observed the two characters. A third one layer on the ground, an electric mace in hand. She cocked her head, " isnt that..." her voice trailed off. Adrine was mad. She was grinding her teeth strain at the other girl on the ground. She sighed and lifted her chin and stomped off. The moment she was gone, Jo burst into a fit of laughter

"Without art, Earth is just Eh."

5000th post 8/3/13 8:56

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jomeimei" wrote:

Adrine cast a dirty glance at Izzi and stalked over the Elecc standing at his side. She whispered a string of non Audible words and rolled her eyes. Jo smiled. She knew her weakness, she could just destroy her ANYTIME she wanted to. Adrine just didn't know yet. She stifled a laugh as she observed the two characters. A third one layer on the ground, an electric mace in hand. She cocked her head, " isnt that..." her voice trailed off. Adrine was mad. She was grinding her teeth strain at the other girl on the ground. She sighed and lifted her chin and stomped off. The moment she was gone, Jo burst into a fit of laughter
 Isabella began laughing as well, "accidentally" stepping on Roke's foot. "Whoops.." She muttered, a smirk playing on her lips. Lighting lay on the ground- motionless as before. Izzi kneeled beside the teenaged girl, grabbing the mace. "So. Freakin'. Cool!" She exclaimed, her ocean blue eyes glinting widely. She looked at Jessica, walking over to her. "This is wierd yet awesome, an I have an idea.." She whispered to her friend, a grin on her face. Izzi ran to Elecc, a smirk pulling up unnoticeably on her face. "Hey? Why don't you go find your girlfriend." She stated, pointing to where Adrine was. Elecc blushed slightly, his face blank. "She's not my girlfriend.." He muttered, whispering something which Izzi didn't hear. She smirked, laughing once again. "She is in the future, and there is an earthquake and.." She started, alughgin once again. Elecc arose an eyebrow, staring oddly at the young girl before him.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
sonicman01
sonicman01
StarStarStarStar
"OW MY FOOT!" Roke said as he started jumping up and down. He looked around looking at all the people. "Interesting group of people..." He said as he stopped jumping.

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Izzi sneered at Roke, patting him on the shoulder. "Don't worry.. I could've had done worse, dude... Consider yourself lucky." She said, a mischievous glint in her ocean blue eyes. She gazed into his eyes, meeting her own, a smirk growing on her face. "What are your characters names?" She asked curiously, another smirk pulling up on her face. She loved teasing people- mostly boys though.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

last one to say potato wins-moved

Crush on my best friend

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Last One Who Says Hi Hey Or Anything To G...

What do you think bout guy cheerleaders?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D