Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Chaos ( THIS IS NO AN ORDINARY RP. RPs are featured inside, check to see if any of urs are in there!)

Posted By:
sonicman01
sonicman01
StarStarStarStar
"Well the one I was continuesly active on was Stars in Their Hands.....So, Cody....." Roke said as he got a bag of chips from his pocket.

I wish my Gifs would work.

Chaos ( THIS IS NO AN ORDINARY RP. RPs are featured inside, check to see if any of urs are in there!)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar

"sonicman01" wrote:

"Well the one I was continuesly active on was Stars in Their Hands.....So, Cody....." Roke said as he got a bag of chips from his pocket.
 Izzi grinned, grabbing a chip from the bag Roke was holding. "Really? Lemme guess, boyfriend and girlfriend? But your humans.." She teenaged girls voice snarled, her electric blue eyes narrowing at the two. Izzi laughed lightly at the thought- her and Roke? NEVER! She stopped laughing, eyeing Lighting quickly. She suddenly realized she had her RolePlay characters mace- which was good at that moment. "Give me the mace.. Or your 'boyfriend' gets it." Lightning snarled, grabbing Roke, pinning him to the ground, her arm on his head. Izzi gulped, trying to think of something to do.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
sonicman01
sonicman01
StarStarStarStar
"HELP ME PLEASE!" Roke shouted as he was about to pee his pants.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Adrines stormed off, Jessica laughed silently and to Izzi she said " jeez, she has NOOOO idea. I horrifying thought occurred and her eyes widened " DUDE!!! SHE MIGHT HAVE A YOU-KNOW-WHAT MOMENT!!! Lets get out a here!!!" She concentrated and tried to find a decent RP. 

'I know the scariest part is letting go, because love is a ghost you can't control. I promise the truth can't hurt us now, so let the words flow out of your mouth" -The Words, Christina Perri

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
sonicman01
sonicman01
StarStarStarStar
At the top of his lungs Roke shouted, "SOMEONE HELP ME BEFORE I GO FREAKIN KILLER MODE!". Roke fainted after he said those words.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

devorce news

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONA

problem

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONA

Minecraft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

problem

latest videos