x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
:PSiLlY
Member since:
March, 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5017
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can I be a Character that is Daelyn's friend and trains with Daelyn and her sister Avianna?)

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”


Posted By:
-Helvetica-
-Helvetica-
Member since:
September, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 858
StarStarStarStar

"Lorcan Furey" wrote:

"-Helvetica- " wrote:

"Lorcan Furey" wrote:

"-Helvetica- " wrote:

Name: Eden Viera Banks Age: 26 Gender: Female Looks: Weapon: Silver arch and arrows.  Powers: Fire Whip Personality: Daring, quiet, shy, kind. Biography: Eden was born on January 10th, to unknown parents. Eden was an orphan until two peasants adopted her in the act of kindness. 
(Mkay, so your character is just a pheasant, right?)
Are there others besides peasant? 
(What do you want her to be? She can't be a soldier or anything, 'cause that's against the law.)
(Well, obviously I want her to be a dragon rider.)

Posted By:
Lorcan Furey_1871707 Lock
Lorcan Furey_1871707
Member since:
August, 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5881
StarStarStarStarStar

":PSiLlY" wrote:

(Can I be a Character that is Daelyn's friend and trains with Daelyn and her sister Avianna?)
(Yeah.)


Posted By:
Lorcan Furey_1871707 Lock
Lorcan Furey_1871707
Member since:
August, 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5881
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Helvetica- " wrote:

"Lorcan Furey" wrote:

"-Helvetica- " wrote:

"Lorcan Furey" wrote:

"-Helvetica- " wrote:

Name: Eden Viera Banks Age: 26 Gender: Female Looks: Weapon: Silver arch and arrows.  Powers: Fire Whip Personality: Daring, quiet, shy, kind. Biography: Eden was born on January 10th, to unknown parents. Eden was an orphan until two peasants adopted her in the act of kindness. 
(Mkay, so your character is just a pheasant, right?)
Are there others besides peasant? 
(What do you want her to be? She can't be a soldier or anything, 'cause that's against the law.)
(Well, obviously I want her to be a dragon rider.)
(Well, you could be coming from another kingdom to help the girl or something)


Posted By:
:PSiLlY
:PSiLlY
Member since:
March, 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5017
StarStarStarStarStar
YAY! Name: Ireland (yes its a name) Age: 12 Gender: Female Looks: Echo (Demigod) Weapon: Look at pic. Other: U will see

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”


Posted By:
Lorcan Furey_1871707 Lock
Lorcan Furey_1871707
Member since:
August, 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5881
StarStarStarStarStar

":PSiLlY" wrote:

YAY! Name: Ireland (yes its a name) Age: 12 Gender: Female Looks: Echo (Demigod) Weapon: Look at pic. Other: U will see
(You can be from another kingdom, as well)


Posted By:
Lorcan Furey_1871707 Lock
Lorcan Furey_1871707
Member since:
August, 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5881
StarStarStarStarStar
(Do we want to start?)


Posted By:
warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule
Member since:
November, 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2976
StarStarStarStarStar
CAAAAAANNNNN IIIII JOOOOIIINNNN?!!!! XD

MY SIGNATURE IS TOP SECRET!!!!!

Besides, if you knew it, I'd have to get rid of you. smile

SO SMILE!

GOOOOOO ARTEMIS FOWL!!!!!!!!


Posted By:
Lorcan Furey_1871707 Lock
Lorcan Furey_1871707
Member since:
August, 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5881
StarStarStarStarStar
(Mkay)


Posted By:
Lorcan Furey_1871707 Lock
Lorcan Furey_1871707
Member since:
August, 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5881
StarStarStarStarStar
(As soon as everyone posts what their characters look like, we can start.)


latest forum posts

Is red hair ugly? (girls)

The last song you heard describes your lif...

How old would you be based on your battery...

Favorite Movie(s)

Is red hair ugly? (girls)

Is red hair ugly? (girls)

Is red hair ugly? (girls)

3 Items to Bring On a Deserted Island

If You Could Do One Thing Before You Die W...

How old would you be based on your battery...

Latest Videos

Play Online Games