Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Nighcrests ( Closed )

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
High on top of a steep hill in a small and quiet town stands a mansion named Nightcrest manor owned by John Nightcrest himself. no one has actually seen him in years not even it's inhabitants , a group of abnormal teens he let live there as long as they proudly wore the name Nightcrest. this small town is perfect for the teens because no on has seem to notice that they've attended the same high school for 50 years or how they never seem to age. the Nightcrest are anything but normal . i mean besides their powers everything about them is wierd from the clothes they wear to the things they like. But hey that's their motto: Nightcrest everything execpt normal. form: name: age: personality: looks: powers: other: rules make a form and also ask to join. then i'll either reject or accept it even though they're not related everyones last name is Nightcrest if I reject you don't argue it about just leave

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join? Or should I post my form first so you can decide?

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
would you mind posting your form first

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
I don't mind at all Big Grin Name: Raven Nightcrest Age: 16 Personality: Raven was never the social,out going, popular girl. She is that quiet girl in the back of the classroom. She is extremely shy when meeting new people and tends to blush constantly. Raven has gone through a lot in her life and has trust issues, it would be a miracle if she even had a short conversation with you. Once you get to know her, you'll realize she is a very unique and creative person. She is actually quite adventerous and mischievous but is not completely care free. She is caring and protective towards her family and the people she trusts. Looks: Powers: She can use all types of magic. (witch , if that's ok with you) Am I accepted? If not, then I will delete my posts and be on my way Big Grin

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
no it's great . accepted

Posted By:
Makiee
Makiee
StarStarStarStarStar
Yay Souls! *Eats one* Go Soul Eater! :3 (I've only seen one epi. Don't spoil it X3 Arigato~~) So Can I join?! Please?! :3

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
sure. i haven't seen you here in a while

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar

"Makiee" wrote:

Yay Souls! *Eats one* Go Soul Eater! :3 (I've only seen one epi. Don't spoil it X3 Arigato~~)   So Can I join?! Please?! :3
I won't, it is my favorite anime ever! And thank you jklhy56

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
Makiee
Makiee
StarStarStarStarStar

"jklhy56" wrote:

sure. i haven't seen you here in a while
Eheh.. Yeah~ Well had some things to clear.. Rather not think about that X3 But Arigato for letting me join! Lemme make mine..

Posted By:
Makiee
Makiee
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Alice Nightcrest Age: 15 Personality: Alice is a really sweet Lolita girl. She loves being nice and kind to everyone and couldn't really stand being mean. She really loves candy and sweets and treats! She's never shy and is very outgoing. She always carrys around a little stuffed animal named Usa-Chan, the pink bunny. On the bad side of her though, that Alice never really realizes, she tends to get crazy and attacks people, screaming and yelling at them. Going on rampages, by the next morning though, she remembers none of this and goes back to being a cutsie little Lolita. Looks: D3ATH (She tends to wear more colorful clothing and wears multi-colored ribbons) Powers: She can use rabbit like abilitys. She is called White Rabbit. Alice transforms into a giant aggresive looking rabbit when she's mad with chains as weapons. When she's kind, she can only turn into a tiny little bunny. Good Enough for now. I haven't RP'ed in awhile! X3

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 42 43

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Internet War

Owner of two guinea pigs!(Care advice)

Hey ♥

What's your favorite book or comic??

Am I popular?

are u for the motion or not. explain you s...

latest videos