Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Nighcrests ( Closed )

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
"oops im soory Chyster i didnt know it was you thought it was Ray J sorry im just in a crappy mood thats all"

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
Nina slowly awakens staring across the room at nothing in particular. She groans and stands up streching, she quickly pulls on some clothes and walks down the stairs. She passes the 2 and grabs an apple. Biting into it she walks to the table without the smallest hello.

:x

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
"it's fine " Chyster said and looked at Raven"morning" he said sitting on the table

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
"yeah........." Britta opens the fridge with her foot and grabs the orange juice looks inside the container "hmm not much left" she drinks it from the container she cringed "man i should've shook it first that hurts" (oh Britta's power is ice)

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
Looks up as Chyster sits down, I Get up and chuck my applecore out sitting back down and busying myself with shining my little knife

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Raven smiled and flopped down at the table. " Morning everyone.." She said, yawning and thinking of something to eat. She snapped her fingers and a bowl of cereal appeared in front of her. " Yay cereal!" She exclaimed childishly.

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
She gets up and looks out window, smiling at the slight rain. Stays there and turns her knife over in her hand continuously.

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Britta rolled her eyes at Nina's knife "ooh a knife how about you cut me up a orange!" Britta froze the orangejuice container and threw it in the trash she smiled at Raven "what kind of cereal is it?"

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Luna yawned, rubbing her eyes slowly. She kept her face emotionless, her chocolate brown eyes flaring in the dimmed lighting. She slippe don her clothes, walking downstairs slowly. She kept quiet, biting her lip.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
Nina would shoot britta an angry look as she stuffs it in her pocket. She crosses her arms and glares out the window. The wind starts to howl and the rain comes down harder.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Write your username backwards (:

Write your username backwards (:

Are you an introvert or extrovert?

It's Musical Game.

It's Musical Game.

Whom did you last message? (on kw)

latest videos