Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Nighcrests ( Closed )

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Raven noticed the slight uneasiness betwen Nin and Britta, she just ignored it. " Oh, its Lucky charms!" She replied,glancing at Nina than back up at Britta. ( xD Lucky chams are my favorite)

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Britta didnt even blink she was used to Nina and her attitude but sometimes it didnt bother her right now it didnt she sighed taking and icecube out of the freezer "im going to my room nobody come in cause it will be ice cold" she stomped up the stairs shutting her door behind her turning everything into ice to her it was comforting it felt like home she smiled

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
Her Eyes widen and weather returns to cool rain. Nina would return to the table grabbing a bowl and mumbles "can I have some?"

:x

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
"how about making me a bowl" chyster said to Raven

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Raven smiled at the two. " Of course you can! Here ya go!" She responded, snapping her fingers. Cereal appeared in each of their bowls.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
The rain would stop completely as Nina smiles at raven

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Britta walked to her window her breath turned to ice on the window she closed her eyes deep inside herself she wanted to punch Nina.....but she's trying to hold herself back she sat in a corner and put herself in an ice cocoon

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
(will we be going to school?) Nina would eat her cereal and put the bowl in the sink, then checking for britta, she would pull out her knife and turn it over in her hands

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(when you write would does that mean your doing it right then?)

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Raven smiles back and begins to munch on her cereal again. She was still a little bit drowsy, but bit by bit she was waking up. The sugary marshmallows in her bowl made her feel slightly hyper.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Another Random KW Chat Room

Another Random KW Chat Room

What anime are you watching?

WISH THE USER ABOVE YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS!

What anime are you watching?

Ur Fave Vocaloid And Ur Fave Vocaloid Song

latest videos