Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Nighcrests ( Closed )

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
She would start to ponder -why does she say things like that? I know that she know I have a temper....- then thinking out loud I would yell, stabbing my knife into the counter "WHAT IS HER PROBLEM?!" then realizing her outburst she would look down and walk upstairs leaving her knife stuck in the counter

:x

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
(no it's the weekend) Chyster took a couple of bites of cereal. He stood up and said " i'm going to check on Britta" as he walked towards the stairs

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
(this means like, out of character)

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Britta growled breaking out of her ice cocoon she started pacing around the room turning things to ice untill her room looked like an igloo she was still pretty pissed

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Raven was startled at Nina's sudden outburst. She watched her with  slight frown as she walke upstairs. She glanced over to Chyster, " Uh, okay. Should I go check on Nina." Raven asked, slightly concerned as she looked over at the blade still stuck in the counter.

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
She would sit on her bed her arms wrapped around her legs. She would look out the window where te storm had returned, leaves flying everywhere and icy rain hitting the pane. Her eyes looked sad and angry

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
"sure"Chyster said walking upstairs. He opened Britta's door"hey are you ok?" He asked ignoring the cold

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Raven headed up to Nina's room. She knocked on the door and opened it quietly. " Hey, Nina are you alright. You seemed kinda angry." She asked, remembering her outburst.

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
She would turn to look at her "I'm fine....." not sounding the slightest BIT fine. She would fiddle with her fingers, the way she would with her knife "raven? Do you think im....odd?"

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Britta looked at Chyster her eyes went blury and she started crying she covered her face as her tears froze to her face

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Taylor swift vs Carrie underwood

confused crush?

One Direction vs Backstreet Boys

Fovorite Disney tv show?

likeing 1 boy but not telling him

One Direction vs Backstreet Boys

latest videos