Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Nighcrests ( Closed )

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
chyster sighed.He put on his serious face and said" stop crying , your going to be fine" his voice sounded dark but that's how he is when decides to get serious

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Raven winced slightly at her response. " Odd? Why would I think you're odd. I am not exactly normal myself." She joked with a small smile.

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
She would smirk a little then look sad, then saying with a squeaky voice "dude I play withe knives" Nina shook her head then got up patting her shoulder "thanks raven.. I'll be ok"

Hey! Wachu doin looking at my signature?

Mind Honey
You don

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Britta stoped crying instead she growled "yeah im fine" she punched the wall all the ice broke where her fist landed but it also left a dent in the wall -I hate her!!! she can go to hell for all i care!- "WHY IS SHE SUCH-!!"she stoped before finishing she walked past Chyster "thanks for the concern!....i'll be back!"she yelled as she went down the stairs and out the door

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Raven thought a moment. " You play around with them while I can turn you into one." She pointed out with a grin. " Okay then. If you need to talk about something, I'm always here!" She said, her grin changing into yet another smile.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
She smiled and thought -man, it's so hard not to smile around raven- she gave her another pat "thanks" she then walked downstairs and walked out the door to go for a walk. Finding herself at the little park near the manor. She sat down on a swing and stared at the ground "wish I had my knife..."

Mind Honey
You don

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Britta saw Nina outside she just turned to opoiste direction and walked towards town Britta's extrimly long gray hair blew in the wind like ribbon infront of a fan

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
A very strong wind would blow britta over and onto her back. Nina would snicker still looking at the ground

Mind Honey
You don

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
a strong wind blew and knocked Britta on her back she growled as she stood and froze Nina right where she was sitting Britta chuckled "you cant beat me bitsch!" she walked off the the safty of trees

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Raven nodded and watched as Nina left. I still don't think she is alright. She frowned slightly and went back downstairs and put her cereal bowl in the sink.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

happiness

Words That Start With 'S'

How many backgrounds have you got?

I am ditching school today!

Hey everyone